Diablosport veteran, new to the Predator P2

Discuss Predator 2 for Chrysler vehicles

Moderator: sohfast94

Mercillus

Diablosport veteran, new to the Predator P2

Post by Mercillus »

I’m on my second Charger 5.7l Hemi. This one is a 2014, the last one was a 2010. It’s amazing how different these cars are, but the engines seem to be pretty similar.

With the 2010 I used an intune. I decided to go with the Predator P2 Platinum this time because I saw nothing but good reviews about it, and it does seem to be a lot easier to use.

Problem is, I don’t seem to have as many options that I can manually adjust in addition to the canned tune. Either that, or I’m just missing stuff, which could definitely be the case. There are still familiar things like tire size and others but some I don’t see.

With the intune on the 2010 I was able to adjust the shift firmness. For some reason these automatic trans Chargers take a year and a half to shift. So kicking that 2010 up to firm shifting was really nice. I can’t seem to find a manual option for that with the P2, and the canned 93 tune didn’t help in that area.

So, what am I missing?
mikel

Re: Diablosport veteran, new to the Predator P2

Post by mikel »

P2 has different capabilities vs what the i3 has. You are not actually missing anything, the P2 as an entry level device simply doesn't offer all of the same parameters that the i3 does.

Thanks
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com