Predator 2 disable esp and other questions

Discuss Predator 2 for Chrysler vehicles

Moderator: sohfast94

Stillnotknown

Predator 2 disable esp and other questions

Post by Stillnotknown »

Hello. I have the predator 2 and just installed the 91 canned tune on my 05 Chrysler 300c. I don't see an option to disable esp. I am curious which fan setting I should use with the 180 tstat. Does the 91 tune come with throttle boost? Will adding more throttle boost be on top of whatever the tune adds? What settings do I change to make it shift firmer and higher? I only noticed 2 available tunes 89 and 91, is there no economy tune available? Is there any info /link anyone can point me to which explains what all the available settings do? Thanks in advance guys. I'm looking forward to getting this thing going to it's fullest. So far I've had no problems with the updating or tune install, I just want to use it to it's max potential. Thanks!

It looks like lots of people post their serial number so here is mine Incase it's needed: 101-062-761.
mikel

Re: Predator 2 disable esp and other questions

Post by mikel »

I'll have to look into the ESP/TC disable.
What fan setting options do you see?
There is 15% throttle boost built into the tunes, and you can add to that if desired.

Thanks
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com
katlynlewis

Post by katlynlewis »

mikel wrote:I'll have to look into the ESP/TC disable.
There is 15% throttle boost built into the tunes, and you can add to that if desired.

Thanks
i bought my 05 dodge neon srt4 from someone used and they put a tune on it and i do not have the diablosport they used to tune the car. There for i had purchased a diablo sport and got a license and it is now married to my car , i am currently trying to remove the tune the last person put on but i am having trouble removing it because i do not have the original tune from the car. I was looking to see if anyone can help me find a way to search for the original tune without the diablo that was used to pull it off.
mikel

Post by mikel »

katlynlewis wrote:
mikel wrote:I'll have to look into the ESP/TC disable.

Thanks
i bought my 05 dodge neon srt4 from someone used and they put a tune on it and i do not have the diablosport they used to tune the car. There for i had purchased a diablo sport and got a license and it is now married to my car , i am currently trying to remove the tune the last person put on but i am having trouble removing it because i do not have the original tune from the car. I was looking to see if anyone can help me find a way to search for the original tune without the diablo that was used to pull it off.
an i3 or t2 can get it back to stock.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com