T2 issues

This area of the forum is for discussions relating to the T2 monitor/tuner on Chrysler vehicles.

Moderator: sohfast94

DaMonsterMonster

T2 issues

Post by DaMonsterMonster »

I have the T2 installed on my 2013 Jeep and every time I tune it the gauges freeze so I have to unplug it (even if I do any quick adjustments) so I have to unplug it every time including when I want to turn the traction control esc and abs off (when I’m off-road and actually need to use the gauges. Also after I unplugged it today and plugged it back in after switching tunes it completely reset my gauge set ups and display settings. Now it won’t save any display settings and is extremely dark. I also had to plug it in and unplug it a few times to get anything to show on the screen, after I plugged it in it showed the diablo emblem and faded to black for 10min.
mikel

Re: T2 issues

Post by mikel »

can you please post the current info.xml file from the device?
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com
DaMonsterMonster

Alright I will when I get home tonight. Also I just tried loading the perfect crawl tune tonight twice and I had absolutely no throttle like it pretty much killed my throttle pedal. Last time I had it on I liked it, it gave the jeep a lot more low end.
DaMonsterMonster

mikel wrote:can you please post the current info.xml file from the device?
-<databases GaugeLayouts="missing" GaugeScreens="missing"
<application rev="missing" name="gui"/>
Second tuner I have gotten from you guys that have had stuff "missing"
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
DaMonsterMonster

Just returned to stock and updated tuner eight times (keeps downloading "4/4" don't know if I'm just redownloading the same file or actually updating), now showing numbers instead of "missing." I am updating with a PC, it keeps saying your device is up to date but when I plug it in it keeps saying there are updates.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
mikel

Post by mikel »

OK, it should be good to go now.
Mike Litsch
561-908-0040

tech@diablosport.com
DaMonsterMonster

mikel wrote:OK, it should be good to go now.
First pedal push after starting I can get it to rev to 2500rpm after holding for 10 seconds, after that no throttle, Perf Crawl tune with tire size corrected, speed limiter maxed and ac idle up 200 rpm. Not even worried about the gauges freezing up anymore. The stock tuning actually seemed faster than the 87 octane tune something is messed up here.
Returned back to stock again. Just want to let you know out of the 5 months I have had this tuner I have only been able to use it for 3 months because if issues I had out of the box. Starting to get tired of having issues with it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4f3C8bEC8Uo
mikel

Post by mikel »

I have never seen such a complaint, can you please load the tune then grab the backup and last tune written files from the device and post them here so we can check them out, then return it to stock?

Thanks
Mike Litsch
561-908-0040

tech@diablosport.com
DaMonsterMonster

mikel wrote:I have never seen such a complaint, can you please load the tune then grab the backup and last tune written files from the device and post them here so we can check them out, then return it to stock?

Thanks
Yes I will do that when I get home. I’m curious if the tune files got corrupted when it reset my gauge layout. It also just shows a black screen 3/4 times I plug it in to my computer or my Jeep now.
DaMonsterMonster

mikel wrote:I have never seen such a complaint, can you please load the tune then grab the backup and last tune written files from the device and post them here so we can check them out, then return it to stock?

Thanks
DaMonsterMonster

Thanks
Got any new info?
mikel

Post by mikel »

everything in the file looks correct, nothing stands out or is set up improperly.

Are there any codes when this happens?

Tried any of the other tunes yet?
Mike Litsch
561-908-0040

tech@diablosport.com
DaMonsterMonster

mikel wrote:everything in the file looks correct, nothing stands out or is set up improperly.

I haven’t re-loaded any other tunes but the other one I had it on just before I tried switching was working just fine. It still says there are updates for the tuner after updating it over 10 times could this have something to do with it? Or do I have to update it while it’s vin locked to my Jeep to get that to go away?
DaMonsterMonster

mikel wrote:everything in the file looks correct, nothing stands out or is set up improperly.

Tried mpg booster and 87 octane then switched to perf crawl and it’s the only one that it absolutely wont rev up at all with. Tuner still keeps trying to update but keeps installing the same update over and over.
mikel

Post by mikel »

OK, we're looking into this issue.

As for the updates, are you doing this on wifi or ignition?
I am not seeing where the current version has been delivered more than once.

Thanks
Mike Litsch
561-908-0040

tech@diablosport.com