Board index Trinity 2 T2 for Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep/Ram T2 reading incorrect data from vehicle

T2 reading incorrect data from vehicle

This area of the forum is for discussions relating to the T2 monitor/tuner on Chrysler vehicles.

Moderator: sohfast94

Post Mon Jun 01, 2020 4:10 pm

I recently bought a T2 because I thought my old InTune was outdated and not reading information correctly but now I am beginning to think I have an issue with connecting Diablosport products to my PCM.

My vehicle is an 07 Dodge Magnum, and I have a custom tune from Johan currently installed. When recording a new log, I went through and tried to find the PIDs for an 07 but instead found all of the 05-06 DCX PIDs. The weird part is that when watching the live gauges and recording a log the values are corrupted and incorrect.

I have attached a log file in hopes that someone can help me out or point me in the right direction to finish tuning the car properly.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

uninstall dataviewer then install this one and see if it looks better.
dont let it update :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Mike Litsch
Powerteq Customer Service Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040x4
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

Thanks Mike, I downloaded that version of Dataviewer and the displayed information changed but those PIDs are not the ones that were recorded originally using the handheld. My other problem is that even when viewing the live gauge setup on the T2 the information is not correct either. For example the ECT was -27C and never changed. Is there a different version that I have to load into the tuner in order to read the PIDs correctly?

I have attached the info.xml file currently on my T2.

Post Sun Jul 19, 2020 10:21 am

have the same issue with my T2 on my 2020 Ram 1500. Gauges are screwed up since i put the tuner in, where fine on my 2019.

bgdawgjr wrote:
Thanks Mike, I downloaded that version of Dataviewer and the displayed information changed but those PIDs are not the ones that were recorded originally using the handheld. My other problem is that even when viewing the live gauge setup on the T2 the information is not correct either. For example the ECT was -27C and never changed. Is there a different version that I have to load into the tuner in order to read the PIDs correctly?

I have attached the info.xml file currently on my T2.

had you edited the list on the devcie/
try restore default pids then record a new log.
Mike Litsch
561-908-0040x4

akra11 wrote:
have the same issue with my T2 on my 2020 Ram 1500. Gauges are screwed up since i put the tuner in, where fine on my 2019.

Never seen this on a 2020 model, can you use the devcie to record a quick log and post it here?
Mike Litsch
561-908-0040x4

hi Mike, log attached

Return to T2 for Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep/Ram