t2 EX

This area of the forum is for discussions relating to the T2 monitor/tuner on Chrysler vehicles.

Moderator: sohfast94

Drebuilders

Re: t2 EX

Post by Drebuilders »

so some time has gone by and I have found some more gauges that do not change. also I cannot find o2 Volts. I can send another parking lot recording and my info.xml if that is what is needed, other than that it has been working flawlessly. even have added a cmr tune to it, but without o2 feedback working I don't want to go too crazy with changing things
mikel

Post by mikel »

O2 V shouldnt really be something moist tuners need that I would imagine. If the adaptives and fuel trims are there it should tell them what they need to know.
What PID do you see that does not change?
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com
Drebuilders

Post by Drebuilders »

I am adding a nitrous system to my magnum this winter. using EAS power switch and 2 universal sensors. I have 2x wideband O2s, a fuel pressure and a nitrous pressure sensors to add. problem is I cant get my style or update agent to play nice with my t2. any ideas? ive tried two cables and both usb ports on my computer now im at a loss and don't quite know how to proceed.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sbenja2008

Post by sbenja2008 »

Drebuilders wrote:I am adding a nitrous system to my magnum this winter. using EAS power switch and 2 universal sensors. I have 2x wideband O2s, a fuel pressure and a nitrous pressure sensors to add. problem is I cant get my style or update agent to play nice with my t2. any ideas? ive tried two cables and both usb ports on my computer now im at a loss and don't quite know how to proceed.
You might be better off not updating it because everytime I update mine something else goes wrong with it.
Drebuilders

Post by Drebuilders »

I still need to be able to add my universal input values, so with or without update I need my style

[/quote]
You might be better off not updating it because everytime I update mine something else goes wrong with it.[/quote]
sbenja2008

Post by sbenja2008 »

Drebuilders wrote:I still need to be able to add my universal input values, so with or without update I need my style
Even if you get it updated to use the EAS universal input values you wont be able to datalog the universal input values until Diablosport gets off their butt and comes out with a fix so the EAS system is able to show up in the datalog.
mikel

Post by mikel »

Drebuilders wrote:I am adding a nitrous system to my magnum this winter. using EAS power switch and 2 universal sensors. I have 2x wideband O2s, a fuel pressure and a nitrous pressure sensors to add. problem is I cant get my style or update agent to play nice with my t2. any ideas? ive tried two cables and both usb ports on my computer now im at a loss and don't quite know how to proceed.
Can you please post the info.xml file from the T2 drive so we can check this out?
Mike Litsch
561-908-0040

tech@diablosport.com
mikel

Post by mikel »

Actually, I figured out what was happening, please try updating it again when you have a moment and it should work fine.

FWIW mystyle is not used with T2 at all.

Thanks
Mike Litsch
561-908-0040

tech@diablosport.com
Drebuilders

Post by Drebuilders »

mikel wrote:Actually, I figured out what was happening, please try updating it again when you have a moment and it should work fine.

FWIW mystyle is not used with T2 at all.

Thanks
I will try again later, but the instructions that came with the universal input EAS states you need to map the 5v using my style... what am I supposed to do to map the 5v inputs?
mikel

Post by mikel »

the scaling is done through the EAS setup menu on the device itself ;)
Mike Litsch
561-908-0040

tech@diablosport.com
Drebuilders

Post by Drebuilders »

thanks mike, I will get into that part of the build soon I hope
Drebuilders

Post by Drebuilders »

just an update, the t2 updated without issue, and the EAS setup was super easy, much better than the my stlye! thanks mike for getting me straightened up!
sbenja2008 wrote:
Drebuilders wrote:I still need to be able to add my universal input values, so with or without update I need my style
Even if you get it updated to use the EAS universal input values you wont be able to datalog the universal input values until Diablosport gets off their butt and comes out with a fix so the EAS system is able to show up in the datalog.
You know... you don't have to log in the t2, other recording devices are out there if you aren't happy with diablos speed you can get one of those and log right now after you wire it all up.