Car in limp mode, please help

This area of the forum is for discussions relating to the T2 monitor/tuner on Chrysler vehicles.

Moderator: sohfast94

Jwmitzy

Car in limp mode, please help

Post by Jwmitzy »

Tried tuning my 2014 5.7 awd Charger when I got the trinity ex platinum a few weeks back and had never completed the tune! Probably have spent 16hrs in front of the thing trying to get it to work and would eventually get it to restore to factory but now it won’t even do that! I work the hours that I’d be able to call . If someone could help that’d be awesome!
06MonteSS

Re: Car in limp mode, please help

Post by 06MonteSS »

have you run the Ignition Updater program to get it updated to all the latest updates first before trying to use it???
06MonteSS / DiabLew Tune
2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com -- www.diablocustomtuning.net
Jwmitzy

Post by Jwmitzy »

I did call driving to work and fever them my serial number to which they looked up and said mine was the most up to date
mikel

Post by mikel »

does the vehicle still start and run properly?

id suggest not continuing to try and preferably give us a call so we can see whats happening and get some info from the device.

Thanks
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com
Jwmitzy

Post by Jwmitzy »

Thanks mike I would if I wasn’t working on the power lines during these times if there is anyway you could help me through this forum that would be great. Thanks
Jimmy
Jwmitzy

Post by Jwmitzy »

I don’t think I’ve ever been so frustrated with a tuner! All I want to do is restore my vehicle to the point I can drive it again. This is rediculous never had such a poor experience with any performance parts or the customer service.
mikel

Post by mikel »

I can help here, sure, can you provide some specifics as to what happens when you try to tune it?
Please also post the info.xml file from the i3 drive so i can check that out.

Thanks
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com