Egr delete

This area of the forum is for discussions relating to the T2 monitor/tuner on Chrysler vehicles.

Moderator: sohfast94

TopBananaRT

Egr delete

Post by TopBananaRT »

I'm new to Diablo tuning. I have an 06 daytona charger 5.7.
I run the Diablo tune for 93 octane. This car will eventually get heads cam intake and a direct port nitrous system so I'll be getting a full custom tune. In the meantime I bought a trinity t2 ex tuner, I have an egr delete from billet tech so I could properly mount an oil catch can to the car but the tuner does not have have the option I was told (not by Diablo) that it would. Does anyone possibly know of a source I can get a Diablo tune with the egr delete to upload to my tuner? For the record this is not a daily driver, it will be an off road vehicle (track).
Thank you for any help you can give me

Mike
Mlupo88@gmail.
sbenja2008

Re: Egr delete

Post by sbenja2008 »

TopBananaRT wrote:I'm new to Diablo tuning. I have an 06 daytona charger 5.7.
I run the Diablo tune for 93 octane. This car will eventually get heads cam intake and a direct port nitrous system so I'll be getting a full custom tune. In the meantime I bought a trinity t2 ex tuner, I have an egr delete from billet tech so I could properly mount an oil catch can to the car but the tuner does not have have the option I was told (not by Diablo) that it would. Does anyone possibly know of a source I can get a Diablo tune with the egr delete to upload to my tuner? For the record this is not a daily driver, it will be an off road vehicle (track).
Thank you for any help you can give me

Mike
Mlupo88@gmail.
I deleted the egr on my 07 ram and it had to be done with a custom tune.