Challenger just shuts off

This area of the forum is for discussions relating to the T2 monitor/tuner on Chrysler vehicles.

Moderator: sohfast94

AngryB1320

Challenger just shuts off

Post by AngryB1320 »

So I've got a 2019 challenger 1320 and I just received my trinity 2 with unlocked PCM. I'm pretty sure I followed the instructions to the letter.
I installed the gateway bypass plug in the green star connector bank located behind the glovebox, I downloaded the stock tune to the trinity, I swapped out the PCM, And restarted everything, I instantly tried to install the 91 octane tune and when it was finished I proceeded to start my car and it would start but shut right off! So I figured the PCM had to go back to diablosport and I just installed my stock PCM back in the car but now I don't have my super drag pack or drag mode. No performance pages or anything performance. I also lost my Sirius xm radio! Can someone help me please? I hope this isn't serious!
gnhorsepower

Re: Challenger just shuts off

Post by gnhorsepower »

It will come back. The computer has to phone home... Then after a few minutes all those come back. Same thing happens if you disco the battery for a bit and drain power completely.
mikel

Re: Challenger just shuts off

Post by mikel »

sounds like you may have missed the set of instructions that explains that you have to do a read of the original/stock pcm first, then swap the modified pcm in and let the devcie write some data to it, then it will properly start and run.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com