New Device does not connect USB OR WiFi

This area of the forum is for discussions relating to the T2 monitor/tuner on Chrysler vehicles.

Moderator: sohfast94

Gadgetwiz

New Device does not connect USB OR WiFi

Post by Gadgetwiz »

I just unboxed a Trinity EX, and I am trying to configure it. I downloaded and installed the update agent (rebooted the computer too). I get stuck at the screen that says "Please plug your device into the PC to check for updates." Sometimes, after some time, it looks like it throws a connection timeout exception. Other times it just sits there.

The device itself turns on, so I tried to connect to WiFi. It appears to work correctly, but then I receive an "WiFi is not configured" when I try "Check for updates" on the device. I configure WiFi again (which takes me to a WiFi screen that shows I'm connected - IP address ad everything). I try "Check for Updates" again. It spins for a couple minutes, then I receive "A timeout occurred while waiting for an operation to complete. Press CONITUNUE to resert the device."

At this point I'm quite frustrated, and any help would be greatly appreciated.
mikel

Re: New Device does not connect USB OR WiFi

Post by mikel »

sorry, this is an issue with the Update Agent software, it went down last night and we're working t get it back up in the next hour or so.

Thanks
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com