It runs great but codes galore!!!

This area of the forum is for discussions relating to the T2 monitor/tuner on Chrysler vehicles.

Moderator: sohfast94

DD345TUNED

It runs great but codes galore!!!

Post by DD345TUNED »

Just installed my T2. It runs great, butt dyno feels like the tune is working but I have several codes.

po108
po301
po442
po601

Any help would be great!
MagsTuning

Re: It runs great but codes galore!!!

Post by MagsTuning »

What year make model vehicle?
DD345TUNED

Post by DD345TUNED »

Sorry,

2018 Dodge Durango R/T 5.7
MagsTuning

Post by MagsTuning »

Post your infoXML file and last tune written from the handheld.
DD345TUNED

Post by DD345TUNED »

I'm not great with computers...I downloaded the Dataviewer. I plugged in the T2 and it says log file error, file is empty.
DD345TUNED

Post by DD345TUNED »

Here is what I could find
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
DD345TUNED

Post by DD345TUNED »

Problem solved! Michael from support sent me a fix. Downloaded and all problems went away. I am not sure why people complain about the support on here. Worked for me! Thanks Michael!
Dragon23

Post by Dragon23 »

Mike does a fantastic job, I think we all can agree.....It’s not his fault !!!! for the EAS data logging wows, he works for the company, but some of us here with major mods that want to see their AFR / boost fuel /pressure etc through a recording and not starting at a dash board at 140 mph that’s why we upgraded and spent another 300 on top, the company is at fault.
sbenja2008

Post by sbenja2008 »

Dragon23 wrote:Mike does a fantastic job, I think we all can agree.....It’s not his fault !!!! for the EAS data logging wows, he works for the company, but some of us here with major mods that want to see their AFR / boost fuel /pressure etc through a recording and not starting at a dash board at 140 mph that’s why we upgraded and spent another 300 on top, the company is at fault.
Its part Mikes fault because he did the testing with the T2 before they released the EAS system to the public and probably knew you couldn't datalog with it but they decided to release and sell it anyways.
mikel

Post by mikel »

sbenja2008 wrote:
Dragon23 wrote:Mike does a fantastic job, I think we all can agree.....It’s not his fault !!!! for the EAS data logging wows, he works for the company, but some of us here with major mods that want to see their AFR / boost fuel /pressure etc through a recording and not starting at a dash board at 140 mph that’s why we upgraded and spent another 300 on top, the company is at fault.
Its part Mikes fault because he did the testing with the T2 before they released the EAS system to the public and probably knew you couldn't datalog with it but they decided to release and sell it anyways.
I'll take the blame for this all day. I'm the guy handling it here and providing updates, so thats fair.

That said, I dont make policy or decide what gets released and when.

Thanks
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com
sbenja2008

Post by sbenja2008 »

mikel wrote:
sbenja2008 wrote:
I'll take the blame for this all day. I'm the guy handling it here and providing updates, so thats fair.

That said, I dont make policy or decide what gets released and when.

Thanks
But what about an update