DataViewer no Launch

This area of the forum is for discussions relating to the T2 monitor/tuner on Chrysler vehicles.

Moderator: sohfast94

Deslattes

DataViewer no Launch

Post by Deslattes »

I have downloaded the DataViewer, and everything seemed successful. I clicked on the shortcut to launch, and nothing seems to happen. Went to the file and tried to launch it from file explorer, and still nothing. I did not receive a error message or anything. Not sure what is going on. Hoping to get some help. Need to do some adjustments on the 91 octane tune and diablo tune for my caliber srt4. likes to backfire need data. Personal laptop Using windows 10.
Deslattes

Re: DataViewer no Launch

Post by Deslattes »

I have done some research on the forums and have found another download that worked after I ran the troubleshooting compatibility and it seems to work. Now issue is trying to find out why I am not able to read the data I want from my saved logs. Reads the sample logs that come with it and has all that I would like to be able to read on my saved logs. Guess I will see what I can find out on that part, but the download that I used that worked for me is the link below

https://forum.diablosport.com/download/ ... p?id=22173
Deslattes

Post by Deslattes »

Ok now I have the Dataviewer reading everything. All I did was hit the link for the software download that I have posed and did modify, now this is all after I did the compatibility troubleshooter. I hope that this help anyone else that had these problems. very happy with my t2 and dataviewer
mikel

Post by mikel »

You had a busy weekend, good work :)
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com