Horsepower tune Trouble

All General Questions can be posted here

Moderators: mikel, 06MonteSS

littlealgie7

Horsepower tune Trouble

Post by littlealgie7 »

I have a 2004 Chevrolet SSR. When ever I try to load the horsepower tune. I get a ABS trouble code for motor no power. P0265. I can drive with the 87 economy tune year round. But if I change to horsepower tune. Trouble codes start. I have 2 grounds for the ABS beyond the Chevrolet Frame ground. The SSR Fanatics have experienced this problem. The Catalytic converter is too close to ABS under frame. I installed a heat shield the ABS from heat of exhaust. This weekend I installed Jet Performance TBI & MAF sensor. I disconnected battery during install & waited for the 20 minute relearn of ECM. Fine so far. I went for a ride to feel the increased horsepower. The dam ABS started blinking & screaming alarm. So I went home & disconnect of battery. Waited for 15 minutes. I went to the ABS ground & cleaned up & tightened the ground wires to frame. Did the relearn for 20 minutes at idle. Had to pick up some parts for a restoration I am doing on Station Wagon. 10 miles down the road. ABS came on & was very difficult to clear. Why is the Horse power tune affecting the ABS? Need some help. :drivingbad:
mikel

Re: Horsepower tune Trouble

Post by mikel »

which one of our tuners are you using here?
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com