Modified PCM Suggestions

All General Questions can be posted here

Moderators: mikel, 06MonteSS

ddipaola

Modified PCM Suggestions

Post by ddipaola »

New to the forum and DiabloSport products entirely so let me know if I've got the wrong idea here.
I'm running a Corsa Xtreme exhaust (with CAT delete) on my 17' Challenger Scat Pack. I keep getting CAT CELs, which isn't a big deal because I can reset the code over and over. It's starting to become a pain in the a** though 1 to look at and 2 because when the CEL comes on and I can't auto-start my car. I've tried O2 simulators and they don't work (for my car). I've heard that with the modified PCMs though you can eliminate the CAT CELs completely. So, I thought about buying one to not only eliminate the CEL but also pick up the extra few ponies from the exhaust swap.

My only concern is that here in MI our tuners charge outrageous dollar amounts to tune your vehicle and I've had bad experiences in the past so I'd like to avoid them altogether. Do those iTune/Trinity units give you ability to apply fuel maps and remove CELs? Are there hand-me-down fuel maps available on the forums that I can upload with the iTune/Trinity? Alternatively is there someone on here that works on the modified PCMs and can do the work for me without having to drop $500 on the iTune? Thanks everyone.
-DD
mikel

Re: Modified PCM Suggestions

Post by mikel »

you need one of our handheld devices and a modified pcm to o any tuning.

You can tune remotely, via email, no problem, check out hemifevertuning for a good option that wont break the bank.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com