New to Trinity

This section of the forum is for discussion relating to the use of the T2 EX tuner/monitor on GM vehicles.

Moderator: sohfast94

gdefalco91

New to Trinity

Post by gdefalco91 »

hello, I just purchased the trinity 2 for my 2012 CTS V Coupe. I was wondering how to get my custom tune made for my car? I already made a log for it. Maybe I’m overlooking something? Also, if I was to install a flex fuel kit would that be able to be tuned in through this as well? I want to try some E based fuels. Thank you!
mikel

Re: New to Trinity

Post by mikel »

Check out www.diablewtune.com for a good email tuning option.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com
06MonteSS

Post by 06MonteSS »

I am DiabLewTune as Mike mentioned above... but I can not help you with flex-fuel/E85 at all... it is not a factory flex-fuel vehicle and there are no flex-fuel settings, no flex-fuel timing/spark advance settings/tables available in the tune file at all for that car... I don't tune for flex-fuel/e85....

So you'd need to find a diablosport CMR tuner that does...
06MonteSS / DiabLew Tune
2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com -- www.diablocustomtuning.net
gdefalco91

Post by gdefalco91 »

ok thanks for the reply! 1 more question for now ; Under switches there's an option for the cylinder deactivation but my car doesn't come with it from the factory but the ZL1 does. Will this actually do anything if I turn it on? I'm looking to save a little gas once in a while. :?:
06MonteSS

Post by 06MonteSS »

No it will not do anything...
06MonteSS / DiabLew Tune
2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com -- www.diablocustomtuning.net