Ram MDS

Please give us suggestions on how to serve you better!

Moderator: mikel

maddogy

Ram MDS

Post by maddogy »

It would be great if you guys could apply the updates that Dodge puts out for components such as the MDS. Dodge flashed my truck with an update to the MDS which solved the lack of power I had starting up again from a stop light/sign due to the MDS being activated when it shouldn't have been and a few other times... Anyway, shortly after I bought my Diablo tuner and once I applied my choice tune, MDS appears to be back to the way it was. I realize it can be shut off completely with the tuner but... would be great if you could apply a tune and have the Dodge 'flash' to the MDS.
2008 Dodge Ram...
mikel

Re: Ram MDS

Post by mikel »

did the tool prompt you to update the pcm calibration before you loaded the tune?
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com
maddogy

Re: Ram MDS

Post by maddogy »

mikel wrote:did the tool prompt you to update the pcm calibration before you loaded the tune?
It was a few months ago so hard to confirm. Not the end of the world, given the tool allows for the MDS to be disabled. Just be nice to save that little extra fuel with the MDS on and updated :)

Is that something DiabloSport is able to do? Apply updates to the computer that vehicle manufactures release?