Computer Problems on my GMC Sierra 2004

Predator support for Ford gas vehicles

Moderator: mikel

JMELTON

Computer Problems on my GMC Sierra 2004

Post by JMELTON »

2004 GMC Sierra 5.3 V8 2wd. I emailed yall about 2 weeks ago about my predator. The computer went out in my truck and i carried it to the GM dealer and they told me that the battery was bad and low voltage fried the computer. They put a new computer in my truck and i was going to reprogram my truck, but when i entered all the info it started programing, but at 58% it stopped and stated that there was a (File Integrety Error) and(Script Error). After that i went back to the main screen and unpluged the predator. I tryed to crank my truck and it wouldnt crank. It was doing the same thing as when the computer went out the first time. GM is putting a new computer in my truck again. I want to know what i need to do about sending the predator back and have it fixed or replaced. Its worked fine up until this point, but i need it fixed before trying to install again. THANKS
mikel

RE: Computer Problems on my GMC Sierra 2004

Post by mikel »

Please give us a call at the office so we can issue you an RMA to send the tool in to be checked out and fixed if necessary.
561-908-0040
Thanks
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com