Board index (Legacy) Predator Technical Discussion Predator Ford Gas chaging parameters

chaging parameters

Predator support for Ford gas vehicles

Moderator: mikel

Post Thu Jan 25, 2007 11:00 pm
sam

I have a 2006 f350 6.0 psd and the predator tuner with the newst version of software i recenlty purchased the programer . I bought the programer becuas it was advertised to calibrate the speedometer for larger tires or gear changes . I installed the modify tune and the only parameter change it offers is the top speed limmiter . When I read the manual it says if your satisfied with the stock performance but want ot change a parameter such as a firmer shift read the custome tune section but there isnt one in the manual . Can you please direct me how to change this paprmeter or others besids top speed .

Post Fri Jan 26, 2007 11:47 am

Sorry if you were misled by one of our ads, but this tool does not have the ability to adjust the speedo in these F-series trucks. Ford uses the ABS module to control this parameter and the Predator does not directly communicate with the ABS module, therefore we cannot tell the PCM it has changed. The only adjustable parameter in this Predator is for top speed limiting.

Thanks
Mike Litsch
Powerteq Customer Service Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040x4
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

Return to Predator Ford Gas