Description of Predator Pretunes

Predator support for Ford gas vehicles

Moderator: mikel

CraigWallace

Description of Predator Pretunes

Post by CraigWallace »

Hi there,
I am new to the forum, so bear with my "dumb" questions please. I bought my 2005 Mustang GT 3 years ago, and only recently received the Diablosport Predator Tuner from the original owner. It is very easy to use, and I found that he had the 87 octane performance tune installed. Now my GT (4.6L) has a cold air intake (but he modified the original intake box as he didn't like the sound), but I have no clue what brand it is. Also, do you measure diameter on the ID or OD and I assume at the smallest point? I think it's an 80 or 85 mm? It also has true x-pipes . . . yup no CATS. Now here's the bigger question. It has a 130 shot NOS system installed. Can I run those preset tunes and not worry about the NOS affecting it? I only use the NOS at the track, and there are 50 HP wafers installed. Finally, is there any where I can see a description of what each predefined tune is? I ahve checked all manuals on line that I can find, but cannot find a detail of each tune.

Sorry for being long winded, but I am rather new to doing my own tunes. Oh, one other thing, I run only 93 Octane fuel, even though it is an 87 octane tune