PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Post any questions or comments about your Trinity for your GM car or gas truck here.

Moderators: mikel, 06MonteSS

mikel

PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Post by mikel »

When posting in the Predator or Trinity support forums, please include:
Make, model and year of vehicle
model # of Predator or Trinity
software revision on the Predator or Trinity
specific information relating to any issue or question you may have

This will allow us to assist you more efficiently.
Thanks
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com
Chehab

RE: PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Post by Chehab »

Hi all,

I am a new owner of a Diablo Trinity (T1000 - 6JUFV7C) and I want to use it on my car. I bought a Chevrolet CSV CR8 2009 (sold in the Middle East) a couple of months ago. After some research I now understand that this is equivalent to the Pontic G8 GXP / Holden Clubsport R8 / Vauxhal VXR8.

It has an LS3 engine and I can't find the selection on the Trinity. The current choices are GXP LS2 or Corvette LS3.. Am I ok with the LS3 corvett option?

Thanks in advance

Faisal
06MonteSS

Post by 06MonteSS »

ummm... that vehicle may not be supported at all... it's not a U.S. vehicle, or even a U.S. export model vehicle...

make sure you have the latest update on the trinity... and if you say it's like the G8 GXP, then select that vehicle in the trinity...

because I just looked up your vehicle online, and it has the LS2 engine, not the ls3...
06MonteSS / DiabLew Tune
2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com -- www.diablocustomtuning.net
Chehab

Post by Chehab »

Thanks for the quick reply. You are right on the point of being a non US car. It is made by Holden (Australia) which is part of Chevrolet and marketed in the UK under the Vaxhaull VXR8 and in the Middle east under Cheverolt CSV CR8. It definately has a 425hp LS3 engine (LS2 was for the earlier models).

check out this link http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HSV_Clubsport

do you think I can use the Corvette C6 tune? (Same engine?)

thanks
06MonteSS

Post by 06MonteSS »

I'm not sure if it will work at all.. engine calibration ID's may be totally different for that Middle East car...

best bet is to wait until tomorrow and give tech support a call...
06MonteSS / DiabLew Tune
2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com -- www.diablocustomtuning.net
Chehab

Post by Chehab »

OK thanks a lot for your kind help.

regards

Faisal
JWM_Jankowitz

Re: RE: PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Post by JWM_Jankowitz »

06MonteSS wrote:I'm not sure if it will work at all.. engine calibration ID's may be totally different for that Middle East car...

best bet is to wait until tomorrow and give tech support a call...
Mikel,

Any success on the CSV CR8? I'm also an owner and recently purchased a Predator for my JK jeep. Looking for a Predator to support my CSV.

Appeciate any feedback.

best regards,

Mouritz
chaselamb1987

RE: Re: RE: PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Post by chaselamb1987 »

Someone please help! 2011 GMC 5.3L quad-cab Texas Edition. i have RBP cool air, and Trinity (6JVN1B3). my gas millage SUCKS even on 87 octian! seems to jus make the truck get worse gas millage. anyone??? please help!!!!???
I paid cash for a 2011 GMC 5.3L (Flex/fuel) 4X4 T.E. SLE. I have the top of the line RBP cool air intake and the T000.
chaselamb1987

Post by chaselamb1987 »

pleeeeaaasssseee! make a better econemy tune for a 5.3L GMC 4X4!!!! LOL!!!
I paid cash for a 2011 GMC 5.3L (Flex/fuel) 4X4 T.E. SLE. I have the top of the line RBP cool air intake and the T000.
CANUCKPREDATOR

Post by CANUCKPREDATOR »

My brick don't get mpg, gpm is more like it. I have a beater with a heater for mpg (2005 Sunfire, w/ 4 cyl and 5 speed)
06MonteSS

Post by 06MonteSS »

you need to do some data logging and adjust your fueling... read the sticky...

or for even better gains, get a custom tune done for it... http://www.diablewtune.com
06MonteSS / DiabLew Tune
maloy99

confused?

Post by maloy99 »

so i have a question. i drive a 2000 z71 w a 5.3l drop in airaid filter flowmaster duels (not true) airaid spacer (for noise) long story short i had a hypertech

max energy on premium set up on my truck, it was working fine then i

decided to see what the fuss was about so i purchased my friends trinity. well somhow during all this i installed the diablo tune while the hypertech was

still on it. my question is would it just erase the hypertech and put in its own tune or would the hypertech have an effect on the diablo? i know for sure it

was still in there because when i realized what i had done and set back to stock i could feel the power and hard shifts still in effect! is it possible to stack

gas programmers? under show info section of trinity it says: serial:6yjxuba-1 part #gm_j1850 version: 1r09a thanks alot!
Rian78

Re: PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Post by Rian78 »

i am also a new Diablosport T1000 owner. I have a 2006 Silverado with the 4.8 auto and 3.23 rear gear. When i went to tune my truck there wasn't an option for the 1500. So far i haven't been too impressed. No low end power improvement. The mid range power pulls hard. Thought i would see a little difference off the line. Guess i'm gonna have to do a gear swap to get that. Had a Hypertech Tuner 3 for a 2003 Dodge Ram with Hemi and that tuner made the truck come alive. Was hoping the same with this T1000. And the Hypertech wasn't $600. If someone can help living my Silverado up I would appreciate the HELP!!!!!
chriswt1975

Post by chriswt1975 »

I have a 2013 Cadillac ATS 2.0 turbo using a Trinity 1000.
I was wondering if there is a boost gauge?
mikel

Post by mikel »

chriswt1975 wrote:I have a 2013 Cadillac ATS 2.0 turbo using a Trinity 1000.
I was wondering if there is a boost gauge?
Yes there is.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com