mazdaspeed 6 need programmer badly

Do you know of a future Product you would like us to make?

Moderator: mikel

mnthny4

mazdaspeed 6 need programmer badly

Post by mnthny4 »

hey what's up guys i have a 2006 mazdaspeed6 with 44k miles ,engine size 2.3L mzr disi turbo awd ,really need a performance tuner for this vehicle other than cobb's brand i'm right here in west palm working for schumacher as a tech ,if u need a vehicle to work with for this build then u r more than welcome ,just let me know how much the end product cost when u r done so i can get one ,only mods r cobbs short ram intake & synapse bov ,let me know lots of guys waiting for this ,note really love the ease of install for the predator product line ,thanks cool.
Mike_Levy

RE: mazdaspeed 6 need programmer badly

Post by Mike_Levy »

Does that use a Ford PCM or some crazy Japanese one? If its a Ford you have a chance. If its a Jap, forget it.
mnthny4

Post by mnthny4 »

hey thanks for reply ,just some info about said mazdaspeed ,factory hp 274 ,eng has a cam driven high pressure fuel pump running over 250 psi of pressure ,engine is tunned to run rich from factory hence poor gas mileage over 80mph ,vehicle PCM states mazda but made by FOMOCO FORD product company ,the ford fusion is basically the same but without the turbo ,all info is availiable via the internet i would think ,so again u r welcome to use my vehicle for the build if & when u decide to have a go at it ,thanks cool.