05 Vette, 06 LS4, 05-06 GTO , 06 TBSS , 05-06 SSR added!

Post any questions or comments about your Trinity for your GM car or gas truck here.

Moderators: mikel, 06MonteSS

dedric

Post by dedric »

i just bought the trinity do i need to still update it?
06MonteSS

Post by 06MonteSS »

depends on where you got it from... and what revision it's on now...

what year/make/model vehicle do you have??

first thing you need to do in the trinity is to select your vehicle...

then go to OPTIONS > SHOW INFORMATION and it will show you what revision it's on... so, what's that say is the revision??
06MonteSS / DiabLew Tune
2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com -- www.diablocustomtuning.net
SSdoesntstart

Post by SSdoesntstart »

I started to reload the backup file on my 06 TBSS, when the writing screen had reached 1% the tuner showed that the last tune was not successfuly writen, Backup will no be loaded. when I try to reload the backup it does the same thing. Now my car doesn't have any tune in it whatsoever and is rendered useless stuck in my garage. I NEED some help BAD.
pocketmaster

Curious??

Post by pocketmaster »

WoodburyMan wrote:'05 GTO works fine for me :)
Hey I'm new to the Trinity and have not ordered one yet as I'm curious if its worth the bank. I have an 05 GTO M6 K&N CAI, X-Pipe. Other than that its pretty much stock. How much gain to you get from using the Trinity??
mikel

RE: Curious??

Post by mikel »

The 05-06 GTOs are solid gainers with +20 rwhp/25 ft-lbs over stock on 93 octane.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com
pocketmaster

Re: RE: Curious??

Post by pocketmaster »

mikel wrote:The 05-06 GTOs are solid gainers with +20 rwhp/25 ft-lbs over stock on 93 octane.
My God are the factory tunes that bad that I will gain that much with a simple tune??
God Bless Billiards!!!!!!!!!
mikel

RE: Re: RE: Curious??

Post by mikel »

Yes sir ;)

Not to mention better throttle response, and reduced Torque management to let your right foot control the actoin....
Mike Litsch
561-908-0040

tech@diablosport.com
pocketmaster

Post by pocketmaster »

Now is this with the Performance Tune included with the Trinity or is this with a custom tune using the Trinity??
mikel

Post by mikel »

With the included performance tunes....often times there is even more to be had with a good custom tune too.
Mike Litsch
561-908-0040

tech@diablosport.com
06MonteSS

Post by 06MonteSS »

yep ;)
06MonteSS / DiabLew Tune
2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com -- www.diablocustomtuning.net
pocketmaster

Re: RE: Re: RE: Curious??

Post by pocketmaster »

mikel wrote:With the included performance tunes....often times there is even more to be had with a good custom tune too.
Not to sound discouraged, but upon reading the posts on this forum regarding GTO use with the Trinity, there appears to be quite a few people having issues with the Trinity not be applicable with their GOAT. Is this due to their vehicle have extensive mods or other factors ?? Im just making sure when I finally do break down and get one that it wont turn my GOAT into pathetic POS .....
trynstopme

Post by trynstopme »

i have sumwhat the same problem i have 05 gto and it hooks up and works fine for monetering gauges but does not have any preloaded tunes for the car... is that just how it is i have to get custom tune or what?
mikel

Post by mikel »

trynstopme wrote:i have sumwhat the same problem i have 05 gto and it hooks up and works fine for monetering gauges but does not have any preloaded tunes for the car... is that just how it is i have to get custom tune or what?
Is the Trinity onthe latest GM_CAN_GAS revision?
Mike Litsch
561-908-0040

tech@diablosport.com
06MonteSS

Post by 06MonteSS »

did you select the correct vehicle in the trinity first???

I know a lot of 05 gto guys with a Trinity, and they're all fine... have all the tunes/features available....
06MonteSS / DiabLew Tune