ANY UPDATES FOR THE 6.0???

Predator support for Ford diesel vehicles

Moderator: mikel

ProEMTPFF

RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: ANY UPDA

Post by ProEMTPFF »

Hello, hello...........anyone home? Professional Firefighter here, doesn't make alot of money but sure spent alot for your tuner.....................anyone home? Help...........some info maybe.......anything?
2006 F250 4x4 King Ranch CC
4" turbo back exhaust
K+N CAI
Head Studs
EGR delete

juzatheman

Post by juzatheman »

i'm tired to wait. i did put the truck back to stock, cause 9r13 make me crazy. now i will drive the truck over my predator multiple times and then i order SCT X3 or SF3 and hope there is no more worries.
swamplandkarl

Post by swamplandkarl »

I was really wondering how long before one of the "Caring" Diablo team answers???????????

As usual no answer................
ProEMTPFF

Mikel

Post by ProEMTPFF »

Mikel, your giving answers to the 6.4 guys in here and the Trinity 6.0 guys in that forum..............can we PLEASE get some kind of a update, some HOPE or should we keep PRAYING?
joks79

Post by joks79 »

This is just pathetic!
iwantmorepower

Post by iwantmorepower »

Why are you guys still wasting your time with this piece of shit , funny how the other companies out there have good tunes for the new cals!!! And here we are waiting and waiting and waiting still nothing . Tech support does not even respond to the posts on here any more , we have been forgot about the trinity is making them the money now so the old tuners are not ever going to be an issue for them any longer . Face it we are stuck with an expensive paper weight !!!
mikel

Post by mikel »

Guys, I wish this stuff could happen quicker, but I have limited resources as far as diesel tuners go currently. We are working on changing that, and it will be fixed.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com
iwantmorepower

Post by iwantmorepower »

We heard this same excuse back in June ! Still nothing . Limited resources but there seems to be resources for the other tuners though.
swamplandkarl

Post by swamplandkarl »

mikel wrote:Guys, I wish this stuff could happen quicker, but I have limited resources as far as diesel tuners go currently. We are working on changing that, and it will be fixed.
So what you are saying in short is that the new tuners are much more important than the old tuners as there is money to be made off the new but not the old......

So I get the message we are screwed guys............

This has been going on for almost two years...

Oh lets see...hmmm how about taking one of the deisel tuners that you say you have and let them fix the U7165 and make lets say 10-25k customers happy that you have already cashed there checks and just maybe they will buy your new products..

At this point I wouldnt wear a free t-shirt with DIABLOSPORT on it if you promised me the world......

All we get is excuses ..........

This really pisses me off its a good thing I dont live close to there office....
iwantmorepower

Post by iwantmorepower »

Easy now !
swamplandkarl

Post by swamplandkarl »

iwantmorepower wrote:Easy now !
"EASY" you must be kidding me..........

I have had the tuner almost two years an has not worked but one week...

I was going to return it but was promised they would have a fix for the problem and now its to late and can not return it and I am out the 400 bucks....

I have all the right to be upset as they have done nothing but made excuses to all of us....

Its time they either fixed it or let us return them for a full refund...!!!!!!!!!!!
Surfer44

Post by Surfer44 »

swamplandkarl wrote:
iwantmorepower wrote:Easy now !
"EASY" you must be kidding me..........
I have had the tuner almost two years an has not worked but one week...
I was going to return it but was promised they would have a fix for the problem and now its to late and can not return it and I am out the 400 bucks....
I have all the right to be upset as they have done nothing but made excuses to all of us....
Its time they either fixed it or let us return them for a full refund...!!!!!!!!!!!
I agree 100% This is a POS! I have gone back to FORD stock and it's BETTER gas mileage.
I let EVERYONE I Know what a ripoff this tuner was and tell them to buy one that works and has support.
"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body,
but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming:
"WOW, what a ride!!!
swamplandkarl

Post by swamplandkarl »

As you can see no answer from them...................
iwantmorepower

Post by iwantmorepower »

Stop wasting your time here guys ! Contact Mike at Tunnings his tunes kick the shit out of the DS ones it will cost you $ 125 but it is well worth the money . Why you ask ? Cause the actually work unlike the DS ones .
tuningss

Post by tuningss »

iwantmorepower wrote:Stop wasting your time here guys ! Contact Mike at Tunnings his tunes kick the shit out of the DS ones it will cost you $ 125 but it is well worth the money . Why you ask ? Cause the actually work unlike the DS ones .
Thanks, glad you are happy.
Certified Advanced EFI Calibrators for Ford, GM and DCX/Jeep Vehicles.
http://www.tpctuning.com