ANY UPDATES FOR THE 6.0???

Predator support for Ford diesel vehicles

Moderator: mikel

axiom

Post by axiom »

So tuningss why the fuck wouldnt you have said something earlier to the masses of people taking a $300- 400 DS sodomy ride ? Hell mines sitting in a box somewhere collecting dust due to its inability to tune the 2003 original CAL. had i known that you were not in the employ of mikel's shiester company i would have sent you my money to get a tune on this thing. I cant fathom why the others have sat here waiting for DS to stroke them off with half assed excuses
swamplandkarl

Post by swamplandkarl »

axiom wrote:So tuningss why the fuck wouldnt you have said something earlier to the masses of people taking a $300- 400 DS sodomy ride ? Hell mines sitting in a box somewhere collecting dust due to its inability to tune the 2003 original CAL. had i known that you were not in the employ of mikel's shiester company i would have sent you my money to get a tune on this thing. I cant fathom why the others have sat here waiting for DS to stroke them off with half assed excuses
Ohhh wow another happy customer !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
travislbennett

Post by travislbennett »

Man I sure wish I woud have read through these forums before I spent 400 buck son this POS
mikel

Post by mikel »

axiom wrote:So tuningss why the fuck wouldnt you have said something earlier to the masses of people taking a $300- 400 DS sodomy ride ? Hell mines sitting in a box somewhere collecting dust due to its inability to tune the 2003 original CAL. had i known that you were not in the employ of mikel's shiester company i would have sent you my money to get a tune on this thing. I cant fathom why the others have sat here waiting for DS to stroke them off with half assed excuses
I see your still reeling from the berating you got on comp-d.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com
mikel

Post by mikel »

swamplandkarl wrote:
Ohhh wow another happy customer !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah, sorry, he has a Dodge with a 6.0 in it that has been rewired, swapped, and burned to the ground, and its somehow our fault that his Predator would not work in his preproduction 03 Ford cal (as in, a cal that FORD no longer supports).

Check his post on competition diesel to see how that turned out for him.

FWIW, we bent over BACKWARDS trying to help him, thats all documented here on this forum.
Mike Litsch
561-908-0040

tech@diablosport.com
iwantmorepower

Post by iwantmorepower »

Wow you have lots to say when you are being shit on , but never find the time to respond to any of the other posts this fast !!!!Why is it that DS sometimes does not respond to posts fro days even weeks, but this one you replied 2 times in under 5 min ?????
mikel

Post by mikel »

iwantmorepower wrote:Wow you have lots to say when you are being shit on , but never find the time to respond to any of the other posts this fast !!!!Why is it that DS sometimes does not respond to posts fro days even weeks, but this one you replied 2 times in under 5 min ?????
I have tried to say many times guys, as soon as I have something to report, i will.
I will not hold anything back from you guys, but when there is nothing new to report, I dont see a point in posting here daily.

When this guy comes in here and starts running his mouth about a situation that has nothing to do with this, it gets me going, yes.
Mike Litsch
561-908-0040

tech@diablosport.com
Panhandle89

Post by Panhandle89 »

iwantmorepower wrote:Stop wasting your time here guys ! Contact Mike at Tunnings his tunes kick the shit out of the DS ones it will cost you $ 125 but it is well worth the money . Why you ask ? Cause the actually work unlike the DS ones .
The tunes do work! Just having a little trouble with one of them at the moment. I am sure it will be repaired promptly.
Panhandle89

Post by Panhandle89 »

Just got the repaired tune back and working fine. Definetely not a waiste. Thanks.
mikel

Post by mikel »

Guys, we are in the process of developing new tunes to get everything working properly.

Please see this thread, and provide as much info as possible to help us get everything straightened out asap.
http://www.diablosport.com/index.php?na ... ic&t=27043
Mike Litsch
561-908-0040

tech@diablosport.com
mikel

Post by mikel »

axiom wrote:hey mike if your going to take the time to delete posts why not just delete them all ? you've edited them before i doubt your above doing it again.
Your input is not productive here.
Mike Litsch
561-908-0040

tech@diablosport.com
swamplandkarl

Post by swamplandkarl »

mikel wrote:Guys, we are in the process of developing new tunes to get everything working properly.

Please see this thread, and provide as much info as possible to help us get everything straightened out asap.
http://www.diablosport.com/index.php?na ... ic&t=27043
So when will we see these so called new tunes to fix the no power and no fuel mileage problems?

It's been going on another 3 months? = over two years for me.....
mikel

Post by mikel »

We hired a new diesel tuner who started this week.
Job #1 is new 6.0 tunes.
Mike Litsch
561-908-0040

tech@diablosport.com
iwantmorepower

Post by iwantmorepower »

Panhandle89 wrote:
iwantmorepower wrote:Stop wasting your time here guys ! Contact Mike at Tunnings his tunes kick the shit out of the DS ones it will cost you $ 125 but it is well worth the money . Why you ask ? Cause the actually work unlike the DS ones .
The tunes do work! Just having a little trouble with one of them at the moment. I am sure it will be repaired promptly.

Promptly huh? Well this was January and it is now April , not really prompt now is it?
Buck02

Post by Buck02 »

We have tunes ready to test for the 6.0L if you send me your stock original back up we will send you 3 new tunes we will be about to release for the next crom update.