Moderator: mikel

jrpasmo

Can't restore original backup on my SVTF - car is dead

Post by jrpasmo »

2002, Ford Focus SVT
U7144 with 8t1 soft

I also tried to pull fuses 46 and 61

Issue:
I tried to reflash my Procharger tune with a new one. Once I got screen saying \"writing vehicle\" it stopped writing right on 0% and from then I got only option to restore my original backup, which I tried, but it\'s the same story. Always getting an error when it is trying to write (again at 0%). My dashboard now has only ------ on odometer and car even crank. Let me say that I did use reflash successfully at least 30 times before and only once I had this issue 3 years ago. At that time it was a week battery, but now I have a new one, si it can\'t be. I even put charger on the battery while I was trying this again and again. So I think, my only option is to FORCE original backup where I need a password from Diablosport. And here is my problem. I\'m in the Central Europe now, tried to call your tech support and was like over an hour on hold. As I'm calling from Europe this is pretty expensive and I can hold as long as local guys that has free calls. Vic from tech support really tried to help me (and I thank him), but he was overloaded with calls. Is there any other option I can use ? Like send an email with the code from predator and you will send me password back ? Or ? Please help me.
jrpasmo

RE: Can

Post by jrpasmo »

Hey guys, anyone ? :(
mikel

Post by mikel »

pull the ABS fuse and try it again, if that does not work, post the key for the force here and I can give you the password.
Do not unplug the predator until we give you the password.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com
jrpasmo

Post by jrpasmo »

Thx a lot Mike for answering me. I did pull out both requested fuses #46 and #61 ,but result is the same. I'm going to my car to plug predator. I'm on blackberry so I'll post as soon as I'll be there
Tomas
jrpasmo

Post by jrpasmo »

Ok, here is my code:
8E03 2CB3 DA29 B3AE 6A17
mikel

Post by mikel »

Enter the code:
LRDLDURL

then press enter, and follow the prompts onthe screen.
Mike Litsch
561-908-0040

tech@diablosport.com
jrpasmo

Post by jrpasmo »

Code accepted,but unable to restore original tune. Am I screwed?
jrpasmo

Post by jrpasmo »

Mike I then selected just restore original tune one more time and it DID! Wowowo,now I'm going to put custom tune into predator and will try to upload it into car
jrpasmo

Post by jrpasmo »

IT'S ALIVE! Mike, thx a lot. Now you have two cars running your products in Slovakia/Europe again ;_)
mikel

Post by mikel »

sweet...
Mike Litsch
561-908-0040

tech@diablosport.com
scoobyrazr69

Re: Can't restore original backup on my SVTF - car is dead

Post by scoobyrazr69 »

HELLO, I AM SUFFERING THE SAME PROBLEM HERE IN MY COUNTRY IN LATIN AMERICA, AND IS VERY HARD TO GET OVER INTERNATIONAL CALLS SAME AS A NON EXISTING TUNER IN MY COUNTRY, IM FROM HONDURAS AND HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM WITH MY SRT4 PREDATOR FOR THE DEALER CODE, IF U HELP ME MY SRT4 AND I WOULD APPRECIATE IT FOR LIFE.. 8) WILL APPRECIATE VERY MUCH MIKEL THE HELP CAUSE MY CAR IS DEAD ON MY GIRLFRIENDS GARAGE AND SHE IS DRIVING ME NUTS TO TAKE IT FROM THERE :?

HERE IS MY CODE: DBCF 56C2 82E1 C238 0D54
komate_inc

Re: Can't restore original backup on my SVTF - car is dead

Post by komate_inc »

Hey Guys

my Dodge doesn't exist anymore, he's dead and I can't delete the original file. My key is E2F3-22A2-A5BA-FBDA-8813

greetings Chris