Can't load after new flash from Ford

Predator support for Ford gas vehicles

Moderator: mikel

edgee52

Can't load after new flash from Ford

Post by edgee52 »

Took truck into Ford for recall. They flash the comupter. Now can't install Predator come up with Cad id APZZAL00 VXBC 9NA.HEX TQBE0NL.HEX.
I have a 2004 Ford F350 6.0 Diesel Predador U7160 With r45
Thanks for any help I can get
mikel

RE: Can

Post by mikel »

Unfortunately the tool you have , the U7160, has no room in its memory to add support for these new calids from Ford. We have updated this tool so many times over the years to keep up with the constant reflashes by the dealers on these trucks, that we are out of room. We do have a trade in program available where you can get a credit toward the purchase of a new Predator if you send your old one in. Please contact our sales department at 877 396 6614 x235/6 for further information.

Thank You
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com
twfolks

Re: RE: Can

Post by twfolks »

mikel wrote:Unfortunately the tool you have , the U7160, has no room in its memory to add support for these new calids from Ford. We have updated this tool so many times over the years to keep up with the constant reflashes by the dealers on these trucks, that we are out of room. We do have a trade in program available where you can get a credit toward the purchase of a new Predator if you send your old one in. Please contact our sales department at 877 396 6614 x235/6 for further information.

Thank You
Mike,
I jsut perchase a preditor for my '06 stang GT, does that mean that if Ford reflashes my ecu that I won'tbe able to use my tuner any more. I know to flash back to factory tune before taking car in. I am going to have to have clutch packs replaced and it would suck if I couldn't use my tuner after that.
let me no please
mikel

RE: Re: RE: Can

Post by mikel »

No. This issue pertains only to the outdated U7160 model which has been out of production for a few years now.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com
edgee52

RE: Re: RE: Can

Post by edgee52 »

Thanks for the your input Mike.
Had preditor for two years now very happy unto now. Wish this forum was up sooner maybe I would have been warned about the ford flashes. I don't know if I can afford another one right now. Bought this one because you can update but now I can't. Hope it a big credit for the old one, I'll find out on Monday when I phone in. Thans Ed