Where to locate the necessary parameters for logging

Predator support for GM gas vehicles

Moderators: mikel, 06MonteSS

06MonteSS

Where to locate the necessary parameters for logging

Post by 06MonteSS »

A gentleman named Randy Blalock that I did a custom tune for, was disappointed that when he received his custom tune file from me, that he couldn't go out and enjoy/test it due to weather conditions at his location... SO, instead, he sat in his car, and went through the logging menus and mapped out the sub-menus and the parameters contained within them all - and sent me an MS Word doc of them all!!

GREAT JOB RANDY!! THANK YOU!!

So attached below, you will find the listing of all the parameters available for logging within the tool, and the sub-menus they're located in so that you know where you can find the ones you need to select to log!

:)
Attachments
Predator PID.docx
(23.15 KiB) Downloaded 11320 times
06MonteSS / DiabLew Tune
2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com -- www.diablocustomtuning.net
jthrall

RE: Where to locate the necessary parameters for logging

Post by jthrall »

i cant open this document
06MonteSS

RE: Where to locate the necessary parameters for logging

Post by 06MonteSS »

you need to have MS Word 2007 or newer...

if you have an older version of Office/Word, you can get the Word viewer and compatibility pack from here:

http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download ... ng=en&id=4
06MonteSS / DiabLew Tune
2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com -- www.diablocustomtuning.net
mikdew1

Re: Where to locate the necessary parameters for logging

Post by mikdew1 »

Cool. thanks