Board index Trinity Technical Discussion Trinity Ford Gas Tune from the online tuning store or local authorized dealer

Tune from the online tuning store or local authorized dealer

Post questions about your Trinity for a Ford vehicle here.

Moderators: mikel, sohfast94

I currently have an 09 Shelby GT500. I have the 93 octane tune with the FRP CAI and 2.7" pulley tune installed. It has worked pretty good especially since I am running a 2.5" pulley. Well I just installed Dynatech's full length headers with high flow cats running through a 3" x-pipe reduced down to 2.5" over axle pipes connected to a pair of Borla S-type mufflers(Stingers). My friend has a similar set up and the cars are night and day. So, I know the car needs a tune with the right mods in it. Was looking for advice on getting it from the Diablo Sports on line store or visit a local authorized tuning retailer. Want to take care of this and shut my friend up for talking smack that I should have gone with a SCT tuner from VMP. Please advise! Need to get back on the road and kick his #ss!! :drivingbad:

Best bet is to use the find a dealer link on our site to find a cmr tuner in your area or check out www.tuningsuperstore.com for a good email tuning option.

Thanks
Mike Litsch
Powerteq Customer Service Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040x4
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

Return to Trinity Ford Gas