Question for 06monte

Predator support for GM gas vehicles

Moderators: mikel, 06MonteSS

06GPGXP

Question for 06monte

Post by 06GPGXP »

I just got a predator for my 06 gxp. It is the u7191 with the v.9r03 revision. When I try to tune it, it always stops at 56 percent when its reading the original tune. The tuner locks up and says "Flash error at 0x12000 on original backup". After this my car wont start unless I disconnect the battery. Any suggestions on what I should do? Thanks, Matt
mikel

Re: Question for 06monte

Post by mikel »

you should be able to clear codes to get it to start, but unfortunately, that tool has an issue and will need to be sent in for repairs.

Thanks
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com
06MonteSS

Post by 06MonteSS »

yep, what Mike said ^ ^ ^

or, trade it in to diablosport for a $100 credit towards the purchase of a new inTune from them.. you'll be better off...

because all predator's are dead and gone.. they were all discontinued 4+ years ago now..

PLUS, there is no tcm/tranny support with a predator.. so you will not be able to tune the tranny settings at all, like shift pressure, shift points, how quick it shifts, etc.. can't do any of that with a predator...

you CAN with the inTune.. ;-)
06MonteSS / DiabLew Tune
2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com -- www.diablocustomtuning.net
06GPGXP

Post by 06GPGXP »

Okay. Thanks for the quick reply guys. Can I still get the $100 off on the inTune if I didn't order it right from you guys? If so can I get the information on where to send it and get the inTune? :mrgreen:
06MonteSS

Post by 06MonteSS »

if you didn't buy the predator from diablosport? yes, it doesn't matter..

you can trade-in the predator to diablosport, and get a $100 credit towards the purchase of a new inTune directly from them...

info is on this page for what you need to do, the info you need to fill out, etc... then you wait to hear back from them on what you need to do, where to send it, etc etc...

https://www.diablosport.com/support/rma-main.html

Have a good weekend!
06MonteSS / DiabLew Tune
2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com -- www.diablocustomtuning.net
06GPGXP

Post by 06GPGXP »

Thanks! I've just been itching to get my car tuned and improve the driving characteristics. Not to mention getting rid of the oil consumption issue.