6.2 Raptor/F150 support!!

Post questions about your Trinity for a Ford vehicle here.

Moderators: mikel, sohfast94

mikel

Re: 6.2 Raptor/F150 support!!

Post by mikel »

you do not have to register to update.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com
OzSRT

Post by OzSRT »

After my having T1000 for many months, in the hope that a 2014 GC SRT update would arrive, I have instead decided to make use of it with my newly purchased 2012 Raptor. One prob, the blasted tool I find is now complete stuck with the bloody demo in and now I need a frigging password to reset it so it will let me use the Raptor tune. Not impressed at such a silly fault after having the thing on my shelf for 6 months awaiting use.. So now I'm prob expected to make a phone call at my expense from overseas at whatever time of day it works out just to get someone in support to give me a code to reset the thing. I'm intending on taking my vehicle away at the end of next week and the last thing I need now is to have to frig around getting the Trinity to work. :x

EDIT: I emailed my mate yest, who is the SCT distrib locally, he also just finished a custom tuning my GT. I'm just going to get an SCT Powerflash from him and be done with it. I also get local warranty and support from him any time I email (even on a wkend) or phone to speak to him.
'11 VW Scirocco, Milltek t.b. exhuast, Forge CAI, Forge Twintercooler, Forge brakes, HPA DSG + dyno tune
'06 US Ford GT Whipple 4.0, Factory borla catback, JMS MAM + BAP, inj upgrade, SCT dyno tune
'12 Raptor Supercrew SCT custom tune, K&N intake
sohfast94

Post by sohfast94 »

Tool doesn't need to reset. Just needed to have the original backup restored in demo mode and then the proper vehicle selected as should have been done originally and would have worked fine.
Insert Clever comment here...

Please do not PM me as I rarely see the notifications.
OzSRT

Post by OzSRT »

sohfast94 wrote:Tool doesn't need to reset. Just needed to have the original backup restored in demo mode and then the proper vehicle selected as should have been done originally and would have worked fine.
I'm very well versed in working with hardware of all types and doing updates to firmware, basic or more complex. I can tell you the unit refused to allow anything to happen in its stuck in demo mode state. I have tried all options with unit either plugged into vehicle or pc and the dsdownloader. Every option attempted leads to unit refusing to cooperate or demanding the factory code. Who cares though I'm much happier and it just plain made more sense for the SCT guy to send me an SCT Flash with his own very nicely customised Raptor tunes in it -tunes for local fuel and conditions. Plus it arrived today and I'll be ready to use it tomorrow after I install the CAI. I always say custom over canned any day. Happy to go back to waiting for the GC 2014 SRT update, unless I trade in my Jeep in the meantime...
'11 VW Scirocco, Milltek t.b. exhuast, Forge CAI, Forge Twintercooler, Forge brakes, HPA DSG + dyno tune
'06 US Ford GT Whipple 4.0, Factory borla catback, JMS MAM + BAP, inj upgrade, SCT dyno tune
sohfast94

Post by sohfast94 »

I can understand where you're coming from. Especially about custom tunes being curtailed to your specific application/region. We are working on the 14 stuff so hopefully won't be too long. I'll also get one of them in here to help you with getting the tool out of demo mode.
Insert Clever comment here...

Please do not PM me as I rarely see the notifications.
OzSRT

Post by OzSRT »

sohfast94 wrote:I can understand where you're coming from. Especially about custom tunes being curtailed to your specific application/region. We are working on the 14 stuff so hopefully won't be too long. I'll also get one of them in here to help you with getting the tool out of demo mode.
That would be really good. Hopefully I get to keep the 2014 long enough for the software. Depends on my car situ in next couple of months.
vinjack98

Post by vinjack98 »

Question on my 2011 Ford Raptor SCrew 6.2 I am trying to get the truck inspected and was resetting to stock. I get to a certain point to download the modify the stock tune and it stops saying the tool is corrupted. I do have the t1000. Please help…...
mikel

Post by mikel »

vinjack98 wrote:Question on my 2011 Ford Raptor SCrew 6.2 I am trying to get the truck inspected and was resetting to stock. I get to a certain point to download the modify the stock tune and it stops saying the tool is corrupted. I do have the t1000. Please help…...
you are saying it failed to restore the stock tune?
Mike Litsch
561-908-0040

tech@diablosport.com
vinjack98

Post by vinjack98 »

Correct I can't get it to reset to stock...
mikel

Post by mikel »

wha6 is the current version on the tool under options/show information?
Mike Litsch
561-908-0040

tech@diablosport.com
vinjack98

Post by vinjack98 »

version v.1r09a
vinjack98

Post by vinjack98 »

Hello the trinity is still not working and no one has responded to the last entry please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
mikel

Post by mikel »

OK, thats a very old version, please give us a call with the tool powered up in the vehicle so we can try a few things.

Thanks
Mike Litsch
561-908-0040

tech@diablosport.com
ianh09

Post by ianh09 »

i have a 2011 6.2l f150 lariat limited and i just updated my trinity and i do not see my vehicle in the list i see the f150 with the ecoboost and the 5.0 and then i see the raptor ..do i just need to choose the raptor selection?
mikel

Post by mikel »

you can pick 5.0, no problem.
Mike Litsch
561-908-0040

tech@diablosport.com