Latest Intune release here.

For inTune users who prefer to not use Windows, we'll help you out in your own section.
lcp09c

Re: Latest Intune release here.

Post by lcp09c »

Has anyone did the custom tune from DiabLew? Can you tell a difference on top of what the progammer all ready has to offer. I have the inTune pragammer. 2014 chevy silverdao 5.3
06MonteSS

Post by 06MonteSS »

yes, I can definitely get you hooked up with a custom tune and get you more giddy-up ;-)

you can check out people's posts here and skip around to different pages - since there are over 100 pages about my tuning and these trucks ;-)

http://www.silveradosierra.com/engine/d ... 35770.html

With the custom tune, you'll gain even better/quicker throttle response & acceleration, stronger/harder pull, smoother & quicker power delivery throughout the rpm's, better tranny performance/shifting (for automatics), etc...

I change a lot of things... a small sample of just SOME of the things are: disable the DOD/AFM (if applicable), disable torque management, adjust part-throttle fueling/timing, WOT fueling/timing, knock retard settings, throttle settings, tranny torque, tranny torque management, tranny shifting settings (for automatics - pressure/firmness, shift points, quickness), etc...

as far as gains go... absolute hp/tq gains are hard to predict... every vehicle is different... even if they're the same and have similar mods... location/weather, fuel used, elevation/altitude, etc etc all play a role... the same holds true for mileage gains - those variables, plus driving habits/style, how much highway vs city driving, etc all make a difference.... you could gain no mpg increase, or you could gain up to about 2 mpg increase... tough to say due to all of the variables in play - which is why there is no guarantee of any specific amount of hp/tq or mileage gains.

with the custom tune, I CAN tell you that you will definitely have a very noticeable performance difference/gain over and above the canned preset diablo tunes...

you can email me directly at: diablo DOT help AT gmail DOT com

Thanks for asking, I appreciate it!

-Lew
06MonteSS / DiabLew Tune
2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com -- www.diablocustomtuning.net
GilaRider

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: additional DBS for VIn etc

Post by GilaRider »

JonDiablosport wrote:for the intune you have to register from the device.
How do I register from the device? I'm on a Mac.
Attachments
info.xml
Here's the file for registration
(1.75 KiB) Downloaded 591 times
mikel

Post by mikel »

save this to the intune drive to register it.
Attachments
registration.itf
(859 Bytes) Downloaded 707 times
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com
GilaRider

Post by GilaRider »

mikel wrote:save this to the intune drive to register it.
I did so, and now I get the attached message (error code - 36).
Attachments
Screen shot of the error
Screen shot of the error
Diablo Error.jpg (16.95 KiB) Viewed 10827 times
mikel

Post by mikel »

Ive never seen that, can you post a current copy of the info.xml file please?
Mike Litsch
561-908-0040

tech@diablosport.com
GilaRider

Post by GilaRider »

mikel wrote:Ive never seen that, can you post a current copy of the info.xml file please?
Okay, here's what has happened so far. The Mac stuff didn't seem to be working, but my Mac also runs Windows, which I just upgraded from 2000 Professional to XP Professional to update my InTune. I ran the inTune.exe file, then took the device to my vehicle to see if it would work. I got some kind of message about being unable to locate an ECU in the vehicle when I selected "Tune vehicle". I then brought it back to my computer and ran the inTune.exe file again, getting this message, which I've attached as well as the file you requested.
Attachments
info.xml
Here's the info.xml you requested
(1.81 KiB) Downloaded 541 times
Latest error screenshot
Latest error screenshot
InTune Error Screenshot.jpg (256.24 KiB) Viewed 10817 times
Last edited by GilaRider on Mon May 04, 2015 8:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
shooter1

Post by shooter1 »

does anybody know if I can use this i1000 intune for my cam upgrade and turbo for the 2000 silverado
06MonteSS

Post by 06MonteSS »

no.. you'd need to get a custom tune done for it..
06MonteSS / DiabLew Tune
2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com -- www.diablocustomtuning.net
GilaRider

Post by GilaRider »

Where did mikel go? He was helping me, and now for the last few days, nothing. I tried to call for phone support, and gave up after being put on ignore for 45 minutes. My intune is brand new, and my Challenger has never been programmed with it. How do I get tech support here???
alp029

Post by alp029 »

I'm trying to update my i1000 got up to the DCX_PID file but it keeps telling me I need to register it. I've done a couple of times but haven't had any luck. I do have a Mac./Volumes/INTUNE/info.xml
I have a 2012 GMC Sierra 5.3l kn intake jet throttle body flow master exhaust 7.5 inch suspension lift.
Attachments
info.xml
(2.47 KiB) Downloaded 517 times
hill007

Post by hill007 »

I just got my Diablo Intune I-1000 DCX in the mail. Super excited about getting a tune loaded. However, when I select Tune Vehicle I brought to a screen with my VIN suggesting calibration. I have attempted to download the files listed in the first three posts as suggested with no luck. Any suggestions? I am on a MAC. Vehicle is a 2012 Grand Cherokee 5.7L.

Thanks
mikel

Post by mikel »

hill007 wrote:I just got my Diablo Intune I-1000 DCX in the mail. Super excited about getting a tune loaded. However, when I select Tune Vehicle I brought to a screen with my VIN suggesting calibration. I have attempted to download the files listed in the first three posts as suggested with no luck. Any suggestions? I am on a MAC. Vehicle is a 2012 Grand Cherokee 5.7L.

Thanks
please post or email us the info.xml file from the intune drive so we can make the update for you.
Mike Litsch
561-908-0040

tech@diablosport.com
hill007

Post by hill007 »

mikel wrote:
hill007 wrote:I just got my Diablo Intune I-1000 DCX in the mail. Super excited about getting a tune loaded. However, when I select Tune Vehicle I brought to a screen with my VIN suggesting calibration. I have attempted to download the files listed in the first three posts as suggested with no luck. Any suggestions? I am on a MAC. Vehicle is a 2012 Grand Cherokee 5.7L.

Thanks
please post or email us the info.xml file from the intune drive so we can make the update for you.

Email sent. Thanks!
Sirsteele

Post by Sirsteele »

Tools shows updated when I try it on my 2011 Dodge Durango R/T says my PCM needs to be calibrated. I have attached the info. Thank you for the help!
Attachments
info.xml
(2.04 KiB) Downloaded 553 times