Latest I-1000-DCX releases here

Post questions/issues related to your inTune-DCX application here.
brooklyn

Re: Latest I-1000-DCX releases here

Post by brooklyn »

I have a 2013 ram hemi but every time I try to download new tune for it will not work
GilaRider

Post by GilaRider »

Howdy, My dealer sent me the I-1000 instead of the I-1000 DCX for my 2014 Challenger R/T with the 5.7L hemi in it, so I am waiting for my new tuner to arrive. In the meantime, I installed JBA headers and mid-pipes (with cats), and the engine started throwing codes. (I can't read the codes yet, but I'm sure they are for the O2 sensors.) I contacted JBA, and they told me I need to disable the rear O2 sensors (the ones on the mid-pipes) with my tuner. Can you tell me how to do this? I looked at all of the selections for the inTune DCX on your web site, per the instructions in a previous post in this thread, and found no help. Do I need a special tune, or are there special tunes available here to deal with this issue? If so, where can I find the special tunes?

Thanks!
GilaRider

Post by GilaRider »

info.xml
I received my I-1000 DCX, and I successfully updated it on my Macintosh using Windows XP in Virtual PC. When I tried to run it in my 2014 Challenger RT the device informed me that it needed updating. I brought it back to my computer and received the error message below when I attempted to run inTune.exe for the second time. Attached is my info file, and screen shots of the computer error. I do not know what I need to do to make the blasted thing function, and I followed the instructions exactly as they are written.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
seidler

Post by seidler »

My Intune was working fine until I updated today. Now when it is building tune it just sits at 0% for a min and then says error has occurred and creates an error file. I am not sure if I have the latest tune as the one listed at the beginning of this thread is on a message dates 2013. I have a 2012 SRT8 Challenger 6sp
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
cncchallenger

Post by cncchallenger »

someone please help , I just bought the itune for my 2012 dodge challenger and cant do nothing with it.
cncchallenger

Post by cncchallenger »

somebody please help.......
13srt

Post by 13srt »

I purchase an in tune back in march 2014 it said it needed an update which I did ,Just want to know of the is an new updates for the DCX. Also do I have to put the stock tune back into the car before I download and Update Thanks Rich
jonhawk89

Post by jonhawk89 »

I wondering if I could get some help with my tune for my '09 Challenger SRT8. I have an AirRaid throttle body space, Blastin' Bobs 12" glasspack from the cat-back resonator delete, AEM brute force cold air induction, Mishimoto oil catch can, and a Jet 180 degree thermostat. I run Royal Purple 10W-40 and Royal Purple Purple Ice coolant 20% and distilled water 80% with a 24 psi radiator cap with and with a valve cover engine oil breather. I know I am supposed to datalog, but I am not sure what I PIDs I am suppose to datalog. Right now I am running the 91 CAI tune while using 93 octane. I would like to get the most out of her horsepower-wise with what I have. Are there any 93 CAI tunes or is there a tune that would help me more?
DoubleTap

Post by DoubleTap »

I just bought a brand new intune I-1000-DCX tuner for my 2014 Dodge Ram 1500. I first took it out of the packaging and hooked it to the PC and it said it needed to be updated. So I did the full update exactly as the instructions and the update screen said to do. It finished the update and rebooted and then I removed the tuner from my PC. I then went to tune my truck by plugging the cable into the tuner and then into the OBDII port. The tuner powered on and asked about the agreement and I clicked ok. Then when it got to the main screen it said it needed an update so I went back in the office and plugged it back into the PC and it did another update but this time it was a quick update. I also did the registration. Then I took the tuner back out to the truck and plugged everything back into the OBDII port. The Main screen came on and I selected Tune Vehicle. It didn't do anything but maintain the main screen but the text like Tune Vehicle, Scan Tool and Settings were no longer under the logo. I waited and then eventually pressed the tune vehicle logo again. It did its thing and then asked me to turn the key to the on position which I did. Then the screen just froze on the tuner. I waited and waited and nothing so I eventually unplugged it from the truck. I turned the truck off and tried going through everything again. But now when it gets to the main screen and I select Tune Vehicle the text under each logo just disappears and the tuner does nothing. When I select Tune vehicle again then the text reappears but the tuner does nothing. and every time I press any selection on the tuner such as tune vehicle or scan tool or settings or the question mark all it does is make the text disappear and reappear each time I press anything. I have tried doing the complete process over and over of unplugging and replugging the tuner back into the port and it just does the same thing with the text disappear and reappear thing it does.
Just as a side note. When I look at the intune device under my computer there is nothing saved under any of the files including the tunes file. 0kb are being used from any of the folders other than 2kb under info. Nothing in the logs folder, runtime folder or tunes folder. I am extremely frustrated and just want this tuner to do what its supposed to do.

G:\info.xml
mastahscott

Post by mastahscott »

I guess I see part of the problems here , last update that long ago??????????
DoubleTap

Post by DoubleTap »

that's what I don't understand why it is saying that. I did the update as soon as I received it and this update took maybe 20-30 minutes. Then I plugged it into my truck and it said there may be an update available so plug into PC and check for updates. I unplugged it and replugged it back into my PC and it said there was an update which it installed. This time it updated very quickly and did the reboot and said safe to unplug. I have checked for updates again and tried forcing updates but it says it is up to date.
danm90813

Post by danm90813 »

OK so we have the updates. Ive got my DCX plugged in ..... Now what are there any instructions on how to updates these?
Daltj1205

Post by Daltj1205 »

my intune for my 2012 chevy cruze will always get the tune let me set what i want and then when i start the tune it says unexpected error has occurred and i have all the latest updates

ECM_55587117_Backup.grg
dmac999

Post by dmac999 »

Hey, just got the I-1000-DCX inTune, installed the PCM as per instructions, tried to tune vehicle (2015 ram 5.7L) and it's saying "vehicle not supported". I have the latest firmware update of 1r01t. What am I doing wrong??
dmac999

Post by dmac999 »

Well, I think I found the problem. After tinkering around with the inTune I came across this message "inTune cannot be updated until it is registered" . So I'm pretty sure you guys are going to need the following file. If you need something else please let me know.