2015 F150

Post questions about your Trinity for a Ford vehicle here.

Moderators: mikel, sohfast94

juangorena

Re: 2015 F150

Post by juangorena »

i agree , it is taking too long :punisher:
juangorena

Post by juangorena »

I feel very diassapointed , having a 600+ tuner that does not work with our trucks , 3 months ago when i lost throttle i was in the middle of the traffic, i could have an accident, also i had a customer walking home issue since i left the tuner at home , i have had Superchips, Sct , and diablo before and never ever i had to carry the tuner with me " just in case i had to return to stock" some times i feel disappointed , sometimes i feel really pissed off , at this time i could not believe that Diablo still have on it website the advertising that states "2015 Ford F150 Ecoboost Supported" i dont see it fair that Diablo still wants that people keep buying this @ this time useless bricks and besides that having a chance of get sued if someone hurts in the middle of the traficc :punisher: :normal: :crashing: :drivingbad: :drivingbad: :drivingbad:
Attachments
bullshit 1.jpg
bullshit 1.jpg (127.67 KiB) Viewed 2512 times
geevers

Post by geevers »

hi
i was wondering if a solution is finaly there for this problem,also me got it 2,5 mond ago and paid shipping to europe and import tax here cost me now 800 and its useless
this is the third tuner i got from diablo but feel now bad because it takes way to long!!
wil diablo refund all my costs when i sent it back????
ore shut i weat for a wile ? there are other tuners in the market that do not have those problems and have the sane hp results
iam not happy anymore !!
regards danny from europe