I2 fails to work

Post here with any questions you have regarding theuse of the i2 on supported Ford applications.

Moderator: sohfast94

6speed

I2 fails to work

Post by 6speed »

So, I bought a new Itune I2 model I2020 last week through amazon. I received the tuner in 2 days. I opened it up read the instructions and tried to update the unit. There was no I2 drive, it showed up as a removable drive. I opened that up, but there was no update file. I tried it on 2 other laptops I own and got the same results. I went ahead and tried to tune the Ecoboost F-150, it of course failed to tune. I exchanged some e-mails with tech support on the days I was working and couldn't get any resolution.

Today was my 1st day off when tech support was available. I called them(12:30pm) and spent about 45 minutes on the phone with them while they were running my pc by remote, they sounded like they had never seen my problem before... The I2 still will not work. Tech support said they would try to get back(e-mail) to me when engineering was notified and consulted. It's 6:20pm and I haven't heard anything back.

I wish all the tech guys and gals a happy holiday, but I am a little dismayed that I bought their product in good faith, it does not work and I am left hanging. I am going to attempt to return the unit and perhaps try one of their competitors set-ups.
mikel

Re: I2 fails to work

Post by mikel »

do you recall who you were working with so I can look into this?

Thanks
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com
6speed

Post by 6speed »

Vasilli Vogiatzis. He was helpful when I was on the phone with him, he just never got back with me. I have had the tuner for about 2 weeks and I'm still unable to use it. If it can't be fixed in the next day or so, I'm going to try to return it.
6speed

Post by 6speed »

I gave up and sent the unit back to amazon.