custom tunes?

Post questions about your Trinity for a Ford vehicle here.

Moderators: mikel, sohfast94

chenko24

custom tunes?

Post by chenko24 »

I have the bully dog intake and just installed the MBRP 4" cat back. How much is a custom tune for 87 and 91 octane to work with my setup? Do I just PayPal the money and simply wait for an email with the tunes? 3.5L ecoboost 2012 FX4.

Ok after a day of driving around my bottom end feels weak and sluggish. Once I get on it...it takes off pretty good. In 4th there is some chugging and then seems to pick up again. I'm thinking I need the custom tune. Also with regular driving and take off it seems like it shifts too soon... when you get up to 50km speed limit it seems like it shouldn't be in 5th because it idles too low and isn't very responsive. I could really use some help with this. I'm not liking my truck as much as I did yesterday. Help please!
DiabloMatt

Re: custom tunes?

Post by DiabloMatt »

chenko24 wrote:I have the bully dog intake and just installed the MBRP 4" cat back. How much is a custom tune for 87 and 91 octane to work with my setup? Do I just PayPal the money and simply wait for an email with the tunes? 3.5L ecoboost 2012 FX4.

Ok after a day of driving around my bottom end feels weak and sluggish. Once I get on it...it takes off pretty good. In 4th there is some chugging and then seems to pick up again. I'm thinking I need the custom tune. Also with regular driving and take off it seems like it shifts too soon... when you get up to 50km speed limit it seems like it shouldn't be in 5th because it idles too low and isn't very responsive. I could really use some help with this. I'm not liking my truck as much as I did yesterday. Help please!

its possible you need a custom tune with that combo. we don't actually do custom tunes over here. what you would have to do is contact one of our CMR dealers and they could hook you up with a custom tune for the mods you have :)
chenko24

Post by chenko24 »

TSS will have the custom tunes for me tomorrow.. cant wait.
DiabloMatt

Post by DiabloMatt »

chenko24 wrote:TSS will have the custom tunes for me tomorrow.. cant wait.

good deal :) let us know if you like it or not please :)