Dead Battery???

General Trinity Support

Moderator: mikel

Stoopalini

Re: Dead Battery???

Post by Stoopalini »

For what it's worth, this issue still exists. I have a brand new Trinity, updated with latest CROM, and My 2016 Durango R/T had a dead battery this morning, with the interior power cycling all night long.

I took a video to show what it is doing:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUfGMPu ... e=youtu.be

Any updates on this Diablo? Do some of us really need to disconnect the Trinity when not in use? Seems to be an issue only for some vehicles.
2016 Dodge Durango R/T
Diablo PCM | Trinity Tuner | AFE CAI | Catch Can
06MonteSS

Post by 06MonteSS »

if none of the timeout settings work for you, then you just need to unplug the cable from the obd port.. don't leave it plugged in.
06MonteSS / DiabLew Tune
2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com -- www.diablocustomtuning.net
Cratos

Post by Cratos »

You guys need to get a fix for this !! we should not have to unplug it and plug it back in all the time to save a car battery replacement don't you think??
Bskl76

Post by Bskl76 »

2012 ram 1500 same issue with dead battery. I have changed shut off time 0/30/60 sec & battery still gets drained. Anyone know how to fix this besides unplugging trinity which is a pain in the ass especially if u forget? Help Diablo Sport? Thanks
petemitchell2

Post by petemitchell2 »

Hello

I know this is happening to a lot to a lot of people. Sucks! I just wanted to mention that it does not happen in my 2005 F150. Bought my Trinity about two months ago. Not sure if that may be why.