how to clear all previous updates to I2.

Post here with any questions regarding the use of the i2 on supported Chevrolet, GMC, Cadillac, Buick, and Pontiac applications.

Moderator: sohfast94

vig

Re: how to clear all previous updates to I2.

Post by vig »

Crapola, mike!! Lol. Ok, so do I have any other options to get this TCM recognized? Is there anything more you can do that you haven’t done yet? Thanks.
mikel

Post by mikel »

just a current info file please.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com
vig

Post by vig »

Here you go, thanks
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
silversurfer525

Post by silversurfer525 »

I had the same issue with the I3 not reading my tcm. Ive given up on it. Im happy with the ECM tune, with the tweeks by Lew, but I think DiabloSport has got some work to do to figure out the TCM part. They have stopped trying to help me on my TCM issue. Good luck with yours.
vig

Post by vig »

that sucks silver, was it a tahoe also? If not what car? I hope to get it resolved. I like to adjust a couple of things to my preference...
mikel

Post by mikel »

silversurfer525 wrote:I had the same issue with the I3 not reading my tcm. Ive given up on it. Im happy with the ECM tune, with the tweeks by Lew, but I think DiabloSport has got some work to do to figure out the TCM part. They have stopped trying to help me on my TCM issue. Good luck with yours.
Not sure why you feel that way but we are indeed looking into it.
Mike Litsch
561-908-0040

tech@diablosport.com
vig

Post by vig »

Anything new on this? Thanks
mikel

Post by mikel »

Got a little backed up with the Holidays, sorry for the delay, but its still on the list.
Mike Litsch
561-908-0040

tech@diablosport.com
vig

Post by vig »

great. thank you
Xeerii02

Post by Xeerii02 »

vig wrote:Mike (or anyone else), I know you've tried to get me help for my i2 not seeing my TCM on my '17 tahoe, but nothing is working. My info file says gm tune is 2r03f, when there is a 2r03g avail. Your tech guys Simulation Regroupement de prêt say even though it says f, it's fully up to date. It's NOT! Every time I try to update through ignition, it loads the group file and reboots, but nothing else happens. The file just sits in the folder. I got it to update through wifi once and it said 2r03g, but then it went back to 2r03f a minute later with no explanation of how that happened. I bought a second license, but it is basically useless. I am going to buy an I3, but still want to either sell this I2 or keep it as a second device.

Can you tell me how to clear all previous updates, or set it to factory defaults so i can try to upload the latest files from scratch???? I don't know what else to try.... Thank you.
Thanks for all