Caliber SRT4 Intune

Post questions or any issues with your inTune here.
sohfast94

Re: Caliber SRT4 Intune

Post by sohfast94 »

Wamit wrote:You nailed it!! This update fixed my issues. Just for the sake of knowledge, what parameters were corrected/adjusted? Thanks.

Also, on a side note, before I manually installed this update on my intune, I let it automatic update to see if this (1t01ef.ITF) would update on its own. It did not. It updated to the same tune that was already installed (1r03??).
The biggest on the ITF I gave you is the boost control being fixed and the tunes updated. If there's anything else I don't know that it's broken so feel free to test and report whatever you like.
Insert Clever comment here...

Please do not PM me as I rarely see the notifications.
JAE_illa

Post by JAE_illa »

sohfast94 wrote:Everyone return to stock and load this. It has all the tune updates as well as boost control.

But you MUST go back to stock before loading it.

Once loaded you can tune as normal.

Hi. I am having the same issue with my intune i3 I just bought. After loading either the 91 or 93 easy tune, my car stutters and backfires violently if I push the throttle more than halfway down from a rolling speed. I also just had a catless downpipe installed but the car does not do the stuttering with the stock tune. I noticed this is like 5 years old so, should I load this tune file you put on here to my i3 to try and fix my problem? or is there a new way? please help because this is quite annoying and i am having a very hard time getting answers from anybody else. Thanks!
mikel

Post by mikel »

you'll likely need a custom tune to dial it in.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com
caliber09

Post by caliber09 »

i have a intune I3 and when I hook it up it only lets me use the 91 tune why is that?

09 cliber srt4
JAE_illa

Post by JAE_illa »

JAE_illa wrote:
sohfast94 wrote:Everyone return to stock and load this. It has all the tune updates as well as boost control.

But you MUST go back to stock before loading it.

Once loaded you can tune as normal.

Hi. I am having the same issue with my intune i3 I just bought. After loading either the 91 or 93 easy tune, my car stutters and backfires violently if I push the throttle more than halfway down from a rolling speed. I also just had a catless downpipe installed but the car does not do the stuttering with the stock tune. I noticed this is like 5 years old so, should I load this tune file you put on here to my i3 to try and fix my problem? or is there a new way? please help because this is quite annoying and i am having a very hard time getting answers from anybody else. Thanks!

Never mind. I figured it out. I just needed coils. Thanks anyway.