I3 Platinum will not import CMR tunes

Post here with any questions you have regarding theuse of the i2 on supported Ford applications.

Moderator: sohfast94

bdrpm

I3 Platinum will not import CMR tunes

Post by bdrpm »

Having trouble importing CMR tunes into a I3 P . Was perviously working and cant figure out the problem now.
Just trying to load a slightly modified tune attached to get things working properly.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
mikel

Re: I3 Platinum will not import CMR tunes

Post by mikel »

will the file import and not show up, or simply will not import at all?
Can you post the backup and info files as well please?
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com
bdrpm

Post by bdrpm »

Mike I found out the issue I was having importing files to tool. I looked into the tune file I had been trying to load and noticed the VIN number was not in the end WHITE message/ Notes box when saving. Put the vin in all CAPS into that box and issue solved. I am now having a tuning issue on this vehicle. for some reason the Cold start enrichment is overcompensating and flooding out on sub 40 degree mornings. in my location it was 55-60 degrees and it was a bit grumpy but started. I have played with different settings with no prevail. Any Info on this one? Attached is most recent tune file. :punisher:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
mikel

Post by mikel »

Thats above my pay grade ;)

Please shoot the file and a log over to cmrtech@diablosport.com so the calibration team can check it out.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com