New updates on the T2 with new PID's

This area of the forum is for discussions relating to the T2 monitor/tuner on Chrysler vehicles.

Moderator: sohfast94

adman98

New updates on the T2 with new PID's

Post by adman98 »

I updated my T2 without a hitch and love all the new PID's. I have a couple of questions though. Is the LAMBDA PID for an after market air/fuel gauge and can I plug it into the EAS plug on my HDMI to OBDII wire?

The horsepower and torque PID gauges are off by a lot. While I'm cruising, both are registering 0 and when i give it gas it goes up to 20 or so and under full throttle I'm getting around 280-290. I have a Dodge Challenger SXT V6, but I added a Sprintex supercharger. So I know I'm around 425hp or so. Is there something we can do to get this information correct? The boost PID is also not working right. It says I have 20 lbs at full throttle, but the kit is a 9LB boost supercharger. Also the traction control will not stay "disabled" on restart of my vehicle after a few hours or so.

Any help would be great. Thanks
mikel

Re: New updates on the T2 with new PID's

Post by mikel »

EAS is not yet enabled.
The lambda pid is commanded AFR.
The HP/TQ PIDs need to be addressed.
As for the boost pid, not sure about that.
Can you post a log here please?

TC disable is not a permanent change since it takes out ABS.
it has to be done each time you start the vehicle or you can have a custom tune made that will disable it at all times.

Thanks
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com
adman98

Post by adman98 »

Thank you for all of that information and the quick response. I will patiently wait for the updates. After I sent my post, I began thinking that the TC was a each trip deal and thank you for confirming that, it's also not that big of deal, to have someone put it in a tune.

"The HP/TQ PIDs need to be addressed."--- Is that something you guys are working on prior to my mention of it in this post? Or because I mentioned it you will look into it? Reason I asked is I didn't know if I did something incorrectly.

I work tonight and this weekend on night shift, so I have to make a log and that probably won't happen until Monday or Tuesday. But as soon I do, I'll post it here.

Thanks
mikel

Post by mikel »

Yes, we were already looking into the HP/TQ pids, nothing you did ;)

Post the log anytime.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com
adman98

Post by adman98 »

info.xml
I went for a drive tonight and made 4 logs. I recorded them and then stopped them and saved them. Well I tried downloading them, and the data viewer is giving me a error. Here is a info file, I think shows the error. Can you look at it, if you can see anything.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
adman98

Post by adman98 »

I'll try to get another drive tomorrow and post if I can get them to download. I tried using ignition to update my device, but that didn't help tonight.
adman98

Post by adman98 »

tuesday.log
Here is a run from this morning. Can you look at it and see how my car is running. The boost is what I was hoping would read my supercharger.

Thank you, Adam
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.