Write failure/Calibration issue

Post questions about your Trinity for your Dodge/Jeep/Chrysler vehicles here.

Moderator: mikel

RayE

Write failure/Calibration issue

Post by RayE »

This is on a 2006 Dodge Magnum SXT RWD 3.5L, VIN2D4FV4716H124211. I was performing a Performance Tune using a Trinity T-1000 Ser#6OHX71D software DSDL ver 2.3.1.0 and DSUSBDL ver 2.5

Display info: 1) Write failed (failsafe). Pleas make sure the ignition is on and the engine is Not running. 2) Update did not finish, Calibration update via DSDL was completed successfully, press center key to update vehicle calibration.

I went through this process several times key off and key on fails and repeats. My vehicle at this time is inoperative. What are my options, please help.

Sincerely,

Ray :?
mikel

Re: Write failure/Calibration issue

Post by mikel »

disconnect the battery cables, touch them together to drain voltage then reconnect and plug the tool back in and try letting it restore again.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com
RayE

Post by RayE »

mikel wrote:disconnect the battery cables, touch them together to drain voltage then reconnect and plug the tool back in and try letting it restore again.
This cable process did not solve my issue. I had to send PCM and Trinity T-1000 with cable to Diablosport location in Florida for my PCM and Trinity to be checked out further. I received my PCM and Trinity back two days later with Recovery Team letter information include.

Results: Please Do not attempt to use this tool again. IT will make the vehicle not start.

We have found a bug in the software or the file the tool is requesting. We are not sure when we can fix the issue. So if you just have just recently purchased this tool it might be a better option to return it.

If you have had this a while a periodic email to support@diablosport.com may indicate the status.

Your calibration ID is 05094696ae

The tool wants to put the pcm on AD and will repeatedly fail. Causing a no start issue.

I have updated your rma 138881 with the notes I have presented you

Recovery team.

My PCM is operating with it's stock tune and vehicle running well. I thank the Recovery Team for all their help on this issue.

I have contacted the online site on returning the Trinity and having my funds returned to my account. I will try again at a later time when I'm more assured of the tool operation.
mikel

Post by mikel »

thanks for understanding, we're looking into this.
Mike Litsch
561-908-0040

tech@diablosport.com
jurteg

Post by jurteg »

Hello guys,

I have the same issue with my Diablo T-1000, but I have Jeep GC 5.7 HEMI. Can not see device information, since it fell into the loop. Connection to PC brought no results.
My car do not start, and Diablo can't finish whatever it's doing...

NEED HELP!
jurteg

Post by jurteg »

Mike Mendiburo from Diablosport support has contacted me and helped to resolve the issue.

P.S. Better to send your issues to support@diablosport.com that trying to contact them through the 'Contact form' on the website.
cpg

Post by cpg »

jurteg wrote:Mike Mendiburo from Diablosport support has contacted me and helped to resolve the issue.

P.S. Better to send your issues to support@diablosport.com that trying to contact them through the 'Contact form' on the website.
Tag for future reference!
Thanks
2006 Chrysler 300C RWD 5.7L Hemi
Trinity T1000
K&N 57 Series CAI
codyvanhouten

Post by codyvanhouten »

jurteg; what was the fix for your issue?, as i am having the same one
mikel

Post by mikel »

codyvanhouten wrote:jurteg; what was the fix for your issue?, as i am having the same one
please give us a call with the device powered up in the vehicle

561-908-0040 x4
Mike Litsch
561-908-0040

tech@diablosport.com