EAS Data Logging

This area of the forum is for discussions relating to the T2 monitor/tuner on Chrysler vehicles.

Moderator: sohfast94

sbenja2008

EAS Data Logging

Post by sbenja2008 »

I have a T2 with the EAS hooked up to my afr gauge and it works good I setup a gauge for it and it reads the same as the real afr gauge the question I have is how do you get the EAS to come up in dataviewer I see no PID for it any help would be nice.
gnhorsepower

Re: EAS Data Logging

Post by gnhorsepower »

Same boat here I was told that this does not work yet. They are working on it with no release date.
sbenja2008

Post by sbenja2008 »

Any help from somebody at Diablosport would be nice.
mikel

Post by mikel »

There is an update in the works to allow this functionality to work as expected, but it is not currently available.

Thanks
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com
Bluewhale

Post by Bluewhale »

mikel wrote:There is an update in the works to allow this functionality to work as expected, but it is not currently available.

Thanks
One would of thought that if you were coming out with a new data logging format that the software to be able to read the data log would already be in place..... just spent 800 dollars on a t2 and another 250 dollars on cables but still can't log an F'in AFR complete horse s**t as far as I'm concerned. would of stuck with my T1000 if the piece of s**t didn't have a hardware failure!!!!
sbenja2008

Post by sbenja2008 »

Bluewhale wrote:
mikel wrote:There is an update in the works to allow this functionality to work as expected, but it is not currently available.

Thanks
One would of thought that if you were coming out with a new data logging format that the software to be able to read the data log would already be in place..... just spent 800 dollars on a t2 and another 250 dollars on cables but still can't log an F'in AFR complete horse s**t as far as I'm concerned. would of stuck with my T1000 if the piece of s**t didn't have a hardware failure!!!!
And they dont seem t to care they got our money :blowup:
mikel

Post by mikel »

sbenja2008 wrote:
Bluewhale wrote:

Thanks
And they dont seem t to care they got our money :blowup:
This is not the case at all. If thats how we felt, this forum would not exist ;)
We're working to make sure we have a resolution for this as soon as possible.

Thanks
Mike Litsch
561-908-0040

tech@diablosport.com
sbenja2008

Post by sbenja2008 »

The resolution should have been addressed before you released the tuners and eas systems and started selling something that doesn't work as advertised
sbenja2008

Post by sbenja2008 »

Updates?
sbenja2008

Post by sbenja2008 »

Any updates on a fix yet?
mikel

Post by mikel »

Not yet, still in the works.
Mike Litsch
561-908-0040

tech@diablosport.com
duster360

Post by duster360 »

Thanks

I have a few customers needing their T2 to datalog A/F.

Is it an T2 update or is it a Data Viewer Update??
The T2 doesnt want to live stream with Dataviewer either.

Let me know if there's anything I can do
Needless Torque Calibrations
www.needlesstorque.com
sbenja2008

Post by sbenja2008 »

duster360 wrote:

Thanks

I have a few customers needing their T2 to datalog A/F.

Is it an T2 update or is it a Data Viewer Update??
The T2 doesnt want to live stream with Dataviewer either.

Let me know if there's anything I can do
I gave up on this its been 3 months for me and some people longer. Hopefully I will be able to sell the T2 and EAS setup to make some money back. I switched to Hptuners and all works perfect I kick myself in the butt for not going with Hpt to begin with. Obviously i'm not the only one who feels this way as there are other post on this forum and others where people are jumping ship and going with Hpt. Trinity T2 with EAS setup = $805.17(and doesn't work as advertised) vs HPtuners MPVI2 w/Pro Feature Set and 2 Credits $649.99(and works as advertised and more). :punisher:
gnhorsepower

Post by gnhorsepower »

Well it's September and nothing. Looking like it's time to move over to HPTuners as well. I simply can't use the tool to do what i brought it for. This is aweful. Hopefully Ebay recovers some of the wasted cash.
sbenja2008

Post by sbenja2008 »

gnhorsepower wrote:Well it's September and nothing. Looking like it's time to move over to HPTuners as well. I simply can't use the tool to do what i brought it for. This is aweful. Hopefully Ebay recovers some of the wasted cash.
I'm not going to sell mine until they have a fix for this issue because unlike Diablosport I won't sell something that doesn't work as it should!!! Not good business.