Trinity t2 after update shows not supported for this vehicle

This area of the forum is for discussions relating to the T2 monitor/tuner on Chrysler vehicles.

Moderator: sohfast94

miskonskarn

Trinity t2 after update shows not supported for this vehicle

Post by miskonskarn »

After updating my Trinity t2 for my 2014 charger rt, now it says not supported for this vehicle. Very frustrating considering I have had it for like 4 months with no problems till new update. :crashing:
WY.Ram

Re: Trinity t2 after update shows not supported for this veh

Post by WY.Ram »

My RAM Truck, 2016 PW 2500 6.4L, spent a tremendous amount of time in the last 24 and I end up with my truck no longer being supported. If the T2 was a little faster (a lot faster) data logging and PID selection would be possible but its barely tolerable. I'm not trying to be nasty or bashing because I use my T2 everyday. I love its functionality and even more so after the update. But holy gawd, it didn't get any faster.
Any way, speed is not my T2 problem, the problem is no support for my truck when I try to connect Dataviewer to my T2. I have gone back and reinstalled USB drivers, and checked for further updates.
If I need to start a new thread I can, I just figured the exact same error message

thanks for any help
mikel

Post by mikel »

miskonskarn wrote:After updating my Trinity t2 for my 2014 charger rt, now it says not supported for this vehicle. Very frustrating considering I have had it for like 4 months with no problems till new update. :crashing:
Did you return to stock before updating?
if so update it again then try tuning, if it still gives a message to update post the current info.xml file please.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com
WY.Ram

Post by WY.Ram »

@mikel
I didn't return anything to stock before the T2 was given the green light to update. I have gone back and tried to set my PCM to stock but was unable to make any tuning or configuration changes to the PCM.

As for the T2 if a VIN \ vehicle reset will fix my dilemma I will call with power on my T2 immediately. I have attached a copy of my info.xml file from my T2.

For completeness of current problem my T2 can no longer tune or change any configurable settings in an unlocked Chrysler 2016 PCM instead, I get the error message "this vehicle not supported".

Thank you
brett
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
mikel

Post by mikel »

Please give us a call tomorrow with the tool powered up and we'll reset it.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com