T2 reading incorrect data from vehicle

This area of the forum is for discussions relating to the T2 monitor/tuner on Chrysler vehicles.

Moderator: sohfast94

bgdawgjr

T2 reading incorrect data from vehicle

Post by bgdawgjr »

I recently bought a T2 because I thought my old InTune was outdated and not reading information correctly but now I am beginning to think I have an issue with connecting Diablosport products to my PCM.

My vehicle is an 07 Dodge Magnum, and I have a custom tune from Johan currently installed. When recording a new log, I went through and tried to find the PIDs for an 07 but instead found all of the 05-06 DCX PIDs. The weird part is that when watching the live gauges and recording a log the values are corrupted and incorrect.

I have attached a log file in hopes that someone can help me out or point me in the right direction to finish tuning the car properly.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
mikel

Re: T2 reading incorrect data from vehicle

Post by mikel »

uninstall dataviewer then install this one and see if it looks better.
dont let it update :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com
bgdawgjr

Post by bgdawgjr »

Thanks Mike, I downloaded that version of Dataviewer and the displayed information changed but those PIDs are not the ones that were recorded originally using the handheld. My other problem is that even when viewing the live gauge setup on the T2 the information is not correct either. For example the ECT was -27C and never changed. Is there a different version that I have to load into the tuner in order to read the PIDs correctly?

I have attached the info.xml file currently on my T2.
akra11

Post by akra11 »

have the same issue with my T2 on my 2020 Ram 1500. Gauges are screwed up since i put the tuner in, where fine on my 2019.
mikel

Post by mikel »

bgdawgjr wrote:Thanks Mike, I downloaded that version of Dataviewer and the displayed information changed but those PIDs are not the ones that were recorded originally using the handheld. My other problem is that even when viewing the live gauge setup on the T2 the information is not correct either. For example the ECT was -27C and never changed. Is there a different version that I have to load into the tuner in order to read the PIDs correctly?

I have attached the info.xml file currently on my T2.
had you edited the list on the devcie/
try restore default pids then record a new log.
Mike Litsch
561-908-0040

tech@diablosport.com
mikel

Post by mikel »

akra11 wrote:have the same issue with my T2 on my 2020 Ram 1500. Gauges are screwed up since i put the tuner in, where fine on my 2019.
Never seen this on a 2020 model, can you use the devcie to record a quick log and post it here?
Mike Litsch
561-908-0040

tech@diablosport.com
akra11

Post by akra11 »

hi Mike, log attached
akra11

Post by akra11 »

any updated on the wanky read outs?
mikel

Post by mikel »

the data in the logs looks correct, is it showing different values on the screen?
Mike Litsch
561-908-0040

tech@diablosport.com
akra11

Post by akra11 »

yes, screen is still showing wonky readings
bgdawgjr

Post by bgdawgjr »

Mike,

I am still experiencing this same issue with my T2 in my Magnum. I have gotten the older InTune to properly datalog and display using your above attached version of Dataviewer, but the T2 won't read the vehicle properly after resetting the default PIDs, selecting individual PIDs and applying whatever updates that Update Agent could find. However, I am using it to load the tunes and make user adjustments to the tune like shift points and autostick. Now my question to you is.......my InTune 2 handheld was able to set the shiftpoints to 6400 whereas the T2 only has a 6K setting. Also the autostick modes on the InTune were "Mode 1" and "Mode 2" where the T2 only has an option for "Mode 1".

Is there an update or a way to adjust these settings within the tune itself through a CMR dealer or is the T2 more limited on adjustments? I know that the T2 reads 2 tunes from the vehicle instead of 1 (PCM and TCM) so I was unsure if the changes needed to be made outside of the handheld itself. Since I have motor work done, I was hoping to have a shiftpoint higher than 6K RPMs more along the lines of 6500 or 6600 and I really liked the autostick "Mode 2" that the InTune provided as it would hold the transmission in whatever gear you have selected rather than utilizing auto-downshift.

I have attached the 2 tune files from my T2 that are currently loaded into my vehicle along with a brief log to show what PIDs are being recorded with the skewed data. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
mikel

Post by mikel »

Theres a big update coming soon that will address this and any other pid display issues ideally. Hoping to see it in the next week.
Mike Litsch
561-908-0040

tech@diablosport.com
bgdawgjr

Post by bgdawgjr »

I'm not so concerned with the PIDs.....although it would be nice to have, but will this update address the adjustable parameters I mentioned? If it doesn't I may end up just reverting back to the InTune and reselling the T2.
sbenja2008

Post by sbenja2008 »

mikel wrote:Theres a big update coming soon that will address this and any other pid display issues ideally. Hoping to see it in the next week.
Mike is this update you talking about going to include fixes for the EAS data logging issues we have been waiting on for over a year now?
mikel

Post by mikel »

sbenja2008 wrote:
mikel wrote:Theres a big update coming soon that will address this and any other pid display issues ideally. Hoping to see it in the next week.
Mike is this update you talking about going to include fixes for the EAS data logging issues we have been waiting on for over a year now?
It's is the first step in that, if it doesn't fix it right away there will be a DV update shortly there after to make it all work.
Mike Litsch
561-908-0040

tech@diablosport.com