Toyota tuners

Do you know of a future Product you would like us to make?

Moderator: mikel

sandcruiser

Post by sandcruiser »

Yes please develop something for the 5.7!
03tundra

RE: 5.7

Post by 03tundra »

2003 tundra 4.7 here! very interested if you make a tuner for us.
sandcruiser

Post by sandcruiser »

any updates for something for the new 5.7?
REDFOCZ

Post by REDFOCZ »

Give them time, he will get back with you.
Self Tuned with HP Tuners
Too bad I would have liked a Diablo tune
186HP/177TQ

Has since moved onto a 2012 focus, never did get Diablo tuning for the ION
VVTiSport

Post by VVTiSport »

Id be in w/ bells on if you come out w/ one for the 5.7.
mikel

Re: RE: Diablo Products for Tundra PLEASE

Post by mikel »

Marauder wrote:Think it may be something for you guys to at least look at and evaluate?
Bottom line, yes.
We have some big plans for future products, some of which will include import market vehicles, and obviously the trucks would be the first step we'd take into that market.
I have heard the words Toyota and Nissan, as well as BMW and Mercedes thrown around here recently along with a few others, so good things are coming.
Please keep in mind that development of a whole new platform like this will take some time to do it right, so be patient, but stay tuned!

Thanks
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com
pimprunner

Post by pimprunner »

is diablo sport going to even concider the newer toyotas??? no one makes a tuner, so the market is WIDE OPEN...
cole

Post by cole »

pimprunner wrote:is diablo sport going to even concider the newer toyotas??? no one makes a tuner, so the market is WIDE OPEN...
Yes we are.
Cole Stevens
Marauder

Re: RE: Diablo Products for Tundra PLEASE

Post by Marauder »

mikel wrote:
Marauder wrote:Think it may be something for you guys to at least look at and evaluate?
Bottom line, yes.
We have some big plans for future products, some of which will include import market vehicles, and obviously the trucks would be the first step we'd take into that market.
I have heard the words Toyota and Nissan, as well as BMW and Mercedes thrown around here recently along with a few others, so good things are coming.
Please keep in mind that development of a whole new platform like this will take some time to do it right, so be patient, but stay tuned!

Thanks
Sounds great! Looking forward to seeing some potential new product!! :twisted:
BLKICE81

PREDATOR 5.7 TUNDRA

Post by BLKICE81 »

I`m in. I have a `07 Tundre 5.7 and would buy one right now. In fact I already have (actually 2). I purchased a Predator U7151 for my `05 F-150 (re-installed the original backup) before I traded it in for the `07 Tundra and a DIABLO SportChip MDE2PERFH for my supercharged`03 COBRA. How about a PREDATOR exchange/upgrade? I`ll even loan the use of my 5.7 Tundra so we can get started. I only need to know when and where and I`m there. I love your product and I have a need for speed!!! :twisted: Randy
BLKICE81

RE: PREDATOR 5.7 TUNDRA

Post by BLKICE81 »

My bad, If you need my truck e-mail me at BLKICE-41@hotmail.com. I can`t wait!! More speed please!!! :twisted: Randy
Voyager57

Post by Voyager57 »

I have an 06 tundra, with the 4.7 V8. Pls. consider tuning this engine. I will pre-order if needed. Thank you!
Deviant

Post by Deviant »

I have a 04 Tundra with a 4.7 V8. I am interested in the biggest way. I NEED THIS!
TDTundra

Post by TDTundra »

I have a 07 Tundra Crewmax I just ordered a cold air intake from Airaid and a dual Exhaust system from Gibson these parts will be to me next week and I am wanting to know if you have a programmer for the new 07 Tundra 5.7 liter available.. If not when do you project these to be available...
Marauder

Post by Marauder »

updates?