2006 Dodge Predator Issues

Predator support for Dodge diesel vehicles

Moderator: mikel

deuce2

2006 Dodge Predator Issues

Post by deuce2 »

I have a U7131 Predator and I bought it brand new. I have had it for 2 years now and always ONLY programmed my truck. I go and plug it in and it tells me that my truck is not compatable with the software. It will read the last tune written but wont install a new tune which happens to be the stock tune because I need to take it in for service. I try to force it and it asks me for a code which I also do not have. Any idea why all of a sudden the Predator will "forget" my truck?
2006 Dodge 3500 Mega, Predator/Puck Stack, AFE Mega Cannon Stg. 2, CFM+ Intake, 5" Silverline Turbo Back, 8" Top Gun Customz Lift, A-Pillar Gauges, ATS 2 piece exhaust manifold.
ropnjessi

Re: 2006 Dodge Predator Issues

Post by ropnjessi »

deuce2 wrote:I have a U7131 Predator and I bought it brand new. I have had it for 2 years now and always ONLY programmed my truck. I go and plug it in and it tells me that my truck is not compatable with the software. It will read the last tune written but wont install a new tune which happens to be the stock tune because I need to take it in for service. I try to force it and it asks me for a code which I also do not have. Any idea why all of a sudden the Predator will "forget" my truck?
Yeah sounds like the dealership updated your ECU with the latest firmware. You could try and update your Predator with the latest firmware and see if your new cal id is included in it. Then try and reload a new tune.
03'/305 Dually 4 x 4
Platinum FASS/150,/Level II CP3, 60hp.Inj.
Stage 1 cold air box, BD Intercooler
Smarty SSR,62/65/13ss, CFM+
Goerend Trans. Westach, Fuel/Rail Gauges

2011 Laramie Longhorn All Stock
deuce2

RE: Re: 2006 Dodge Predator Issues

Post by deuce2 »

I should have told you but I did have the truck tuned since the last time it was at the dealership. Then just one day my programmer "forgets"! Now I have a tune stuck in the computer and cant put it back to stock.
2006 Dodge 3500 Mega, Predator/Puck Stack, AFE Mega Cannon Stg. 2, CFM+ Intake, 5" Silverline Turbo Back, 8" Top Gun Customz Lift, A-Pillar Gauges, ATS 2 piece exhaust manifold.