Settings disappeared

Post here with any questions specific to the use of the i2 on Chrysler vehicles.

Moderator: sohfast94

Carphonebob

Settings disappeared

Post by Carphonebob »

Hi this is the first tuner I've had so maby I'm doing something wrong but I can't find some of the settings that I would like to change. I think I've seen it before but I think somehow it has locked me out of that section. The only advanced settings I have to change are tire size, dyno mode and the transmission auto upshift and firmness settings. I saw before the setting to disable top speed limiter and i believe I already disabled it but I know there should be lots more stuff i can change such as turning off the MDS and TCS settings, fan settings, throttle boosts and shift points. Please help me get the most out of my tuner. Thanks
mikel

Re: Settings disappeared

Post by mikel »

are you selecting quick adjust or modify parameters from the advanced menu?
You need ot select modify parameters to access the items you are looking for.

Thanks
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com
Carphonebob

Post by Carphonebob »

My option for modify parameters is not highlighted anymore so it won't let me click on it. It appears to have locked me out of that for some reason. The last time I got to modify parameters the only options it gave me was pcm, dyno mode, tire size and transmission which only lets me adjust shift firmness and disable auto upshift.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
mikel

Post by mikel »

Have yo uloaded a tune?
You cant access the modify menu until you have married the tuner.

If so, please restore the stock tune, update the device then try again and let us know.
Mike Litsch
561-908-0040

tech@diablosport.com
Carphonebob

Post by Carphonebob »

I just restored my backup tune and put the Diablo tune back on. While doing the tune it gave me options for cooling fans, wot fuel and spark, rev limiters, speed limiter, idle and throttle. I still don't have an option to turn off MDS or TCS and I can only adjust the other parameters while doing the tune. I tried again and now it says the tune failed and goes to recovery mode. Please help. I'm going to try to put the Diablo tune back on again but I'm getting very discouraged.
Carphonebob

Post by Carphonebob »

Ok so I tried again and was able to get the standard Diablo tune loaded back on but this time it was back to only a few parameters I could change and once the tune was loaded the modify parameters option is still not available. Here's a pic of my options after loading the Diablo tune back on.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
mikel

Post by mikel »

please post the info.xml file from the i2 drive.
Mike Litsch
561-908-0040

tech@diablosport.com
Carphonebob

Post by Carphonebob »

How do I do that?
Carphonebob

Post by Carphonebob »

here is the file
mikel

Post by mikel »

are you sure you are not selecting the quick adjust menu as opposed t the modify parameter menu within advanced tune?
Mike Litsch
561-908-0040

tech@diablosport.com
Carphonebob

Post by Carphonebob »

Yes I am sure. It lets me get to some of the settings every other time I try to put a tune on now but it still doesn't give me options for MDS or TCS. Also it only gives me the options for transmission, tire size and dyno mode when I already have a tune loaded.
Carphonebob

Post by Carphonebob »

Were you able to figure it out with my file? I've tried a few more times and have still never seen the options for turning off MDS or TCS and that was the main things I wanted to mess with.