Thanks... but I already have what I would call the quick reference guide. Not even needed, really.
The unit is easy to use.
If I go into modify parameters - all I see is pressure calibration, tire size, traction control.
What happened to the other adjustments ?
Also, Front LP threshold and ...
Search found 4 matches
- Sun Jun 09, 2019 9:35 pm
- Forum: General Questions
- Topic: Users manual
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1948
- Thu Jun 06, 2019 5:29 pm
- Forum: General Questions
- Topic: Users manual
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1948
Users manual
2008 Jeep grand Cherokee, 5.7 Hemi
Instead of asking you a bunch of questions about Advanced settings on the I3,
Would you be able to send me complete users manual?
Thanks in Advance
Doug
Instead of asking you a bunch of questions about Advanced settings on the I3,
Would you be able to send me complete users manual?
Thanks in Advance
Doug
- Sat Mar 08, 2014 7:39 pm
- Forum: Predator Ford Gas
- Topic: 1999 F-150, 4.6 2v
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2472
Re: 1999 F-150, 4.6 2v
Thanks for the info... Can you help me to better understand how Global Spark adder works. So it just gives a stronger spark??? Also what about making a small advance on the timing?
Seakot
Seakot
- Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:46 pm
- Forum: Predator Ford Gas
- Topic: 1999 F-150, 4.6 2v
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2472
1999 F-150, 4.6 2v
I'm new to the forum and you know I have some questions. The 2 wheel drive truck is basically stock. But it dose have a few mini mods. 4.10 Gears, larger air intake, Magnaflow and a E- fan. The hand held Predator has helped me get the truck running a bit more responsive. I am just using the Diablo ...