I had the same issue with the Intune for a 2014 Ram 1500 6speed and the shift points didn't show up until I did an update. Now I have available shift points for 1-2 and 2-3. I would try doing an update.
Yeah I notice what you said but it's either me or my crappy computer cause it's not downloading ...
Search found 5 matches
- Fri May 09, 2014 4:59 pm
- Forum: Trinity Dodge Gas
- Topic: 2014 Ram express 6 speed.
- Replies: 12
- Views: 5674
- Fri May 09, 2014 12:40 pm
- Forum: Trinity Dodge Gas
- Topic: 2014 Ram express 6 speed.
- Replies: 12
- Views: 5674
Re: 2014 Ram express 6 speed.
Hey guys I have the diablo trinity t1000 on a 2014 ram 1500 6 speed trans. I thought there was adjustable shift parameters to adjust my shifts? Or did I just miss and update? I was hoping I'd be able to adjust my shift points...
- Fri Feb 28, 2014 11:37 am
- Forum: Trinity Dodge Gas
- Topic: 2014 Ram express 6 speed.
- Replies: 12
- Views: 5674
Re: 2014 Ram express 6 speed.
Haha. Thanks guys!
- Thu Feb 27, 2014 3:32 pm
- Forum: Trinity Dodge Gas
- Topic: 2014 Ram express 6 speed.
- Replies: 12
- Views: 5674
Re: 2014 Ram express 6 speed.
Okay great! How will I know the 6 speed tunes are our it doesn't seem to show transmition specific details?mikel wrote:2013 is supported.
2014 6 speed uses a new pcm, should be another 2-3 weeks tops is my guess.
- Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:57 am
- Forum: Trinity Dodge Gas
- Topic: 2014 Ram express 6 speed.
- Replies: 12
- Views: 5674
2014 Ram express 6 speed.
I have 2 questions I have a 2014 Ram 5.7l Hemi with the 6 speed transmition. When will there be a programmer out for this and is there an estimated time it will come out? And has the 2013 Ram 5.7l 6speed programmers even come out yet?