Search found 3 matches

by Danny Racer
Fri Aug 08, 2014 2:03 am
Forum: General inTune forum
Topic: custom tune 2007.5 Silverado 5.3L
Replies: 5
Views: 1795

Re: custom tune 2007.5 Silverado 5.3L

Finally ordered the long tubes and o/r y-pipe. Will you still be able to take care of the tune Monte?
by Danny Racer
Wed Apr 09, 2014 11:17 am
Forum: General inTune forum
Topic: custom tune 2007.5 Silverado 5.3L
Replies: 5
Views: 1795

Re: custom tune 2007.5 Silverado 5.3L

Awesome thanks Monte!
by Danny Racer
Wed Apr 09, 2014 12:49 am
Forum: General inTune forum
Topic: custom tune 2007.5 Silverado 5.3L
Replies: 5
Views: 1795

custom tune 2007.5 Silverado 5.3L

Hi I have a 2007.5 Silverado 5.3L that I'm wanting to install LT headers and o/r y pipe on. I know this will effect the emissions and throw a check engine light, so my question is will a custom tune take care of this and let the vehicle still pass emissions?
Thanks, Dan

Go to advanced search