Search found 5 matches

by [email protected]
Fri Jun 06, 2014 7:01 pm
Forum: General inTune forum
Topic: 2014 Duramax
Replies: 1
Views: 738

2014 Duramax

I currently have a intune that is on a 13 Silverado 1500. I traded in the truck and bought a 14 3500 duramax. Is this supported or do you have a product that does support the new truck? I don't check this board very often. If someone could email me at [email protected] that would be helpful ...
by [email protected]
Fri Apr 18, 2014 2:53 pm
Forum: Mac/Non Windows based issues
Topic: Latest Intune release here.
Replies: 492
Views: 595530

Re: Latest Intune release here.

If I plug in my intune and update it will it include these updates?
by [email protected]
Fri Apr 11, 2014 7:39 pm
Forum: General inTune forum
Topic: factory restore
Replies: 2
Views: 830

Re: factory restore

I cant seem to find anything to do with my tuner on my pc if the intune is not plugged in to it.
by [email protected]
Fri Apr 11, 2014 7:35 pm
Forum: General inTune forum
Topic: factory restore
Replies: 2
Views: 830

factory restore

is my factory restore stored on the intune and my pc?
by [email protected]
Fri Apr 11, 2014 4:48 pm
Forum: Mac/Non Windows based issues
Topic: Latest Intune release here.
Replies: 492
Views: 595530

Re: Latest Intune release here.

How do I find out which firmware I have and which version of the tool I have. Sorry if this sounds stupid or repetitive?

Go to advanced search